Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    that was my first thought as well, but I've started thinking maybe he's not and Neegan won't actually show up until next season. The teased the Wolves in season 5 but they didn't show up until the beginning of this season.

I haven't read the comics, so I have no clue. I'd also like to ask that those of you who have please keep the spoilers to a minimum.
    Neegan will show up in the season finale. That has been confirmed.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Any guesses on who? Since they've killed off all of Rick's other love interests is Michonne next on the block or think they'll go more the Abraham/Eugene route? Rick and Daryl are about the only two I would consider safe.
    Actually, Kurtzman (the creator) has said he believes he could kill anyone and keep the show going. But his favorite character is Carol and he doesn't want to kill her. So basically, everyone but Carol is fair game. If I'm going predictions on who it is: Glenn, Maggie, Eugene, Abraham, or Tara.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Actually, Kurtzman (the creator) has said he believes he could kill anyone and keep the show going. But his favorite character is Carol and he doesn't want to kill her. So basically, everyone but Carol is fair game. If I'm going predictions on who it is: Glenn, Maggie, Eugene, Abraham, or Tara.
    I have to disagree with him. I think there would be a fan revolt if one of those two are killed. Have a hard time thinking Maggie since she is pregnant. I could see Glenn since he has come within a whisper of being killed twice. All of the others I see as not being a big deal either.

vCash
    I have to disagree with him. I think there would be a fan revolt if one of those two are killed. Have a hard time thinking Maggie since she is pregnant. I could see Glenn since he has come within a whisper of being killed twice. All of the others I see as not being a big deal either.
    Agreed. I think the whole Glenn dying episodes was a trial so see how fans would react. I think they will put some thought into killing off someone.

vCash
    They may still off Glenn, but I think one of Abraham, Rosita, or Sasha will be gone. It never fails that when one character starts talking about trying to start a normal life they end up dead. Last night we saw Abraham really starting to want to try and do that so him or one of his lady friends will bite it. Although I will say, I can't believe it looks like he is really conflicted about choosing between Rosita or Sasha. To me, that ain't even a contest. He's already got one of the hottest women on the show. Don't screw that up, man! Not for Sasha.

My favorite part of the show last night was right after Rick killed a guy in the Hilltop group he gets up covered in blood and asks, "What?"

vCash
    They may still off Glenn, but I think one of Abraham, Rosita, or Sasha will be gone. It never fails that when one character starts talking about trying to start a normal life they end up dead. Last night we saw Abraham really starting to want to try and do that so him or one of his lady friends will bite it. Although I will say, I can't believe it looks like he is really conflicted about choosing between Rosita or Sasha. To me, that ain't even a contest. He's already got one of the hottest women on the show. Don't screw that up, man! Not for Sasha.

My favorite part of the show last night was right after Rick killed a guy in the Hilltop group he gets up covered in blood and asks, "What?"
    Agree about Rick... He was covered in blood again and he just acted normal.

vCash
    Rick or Michone one are going to take a dirt nap at some point before the series finale. Their love interest may speed it up though. I don't think they'll mess with Darryl. I think anyone else is fair game, except maybe Rick. I'm starting to think Carl is a bionic boy too.

One thing that didn't get a lot of talk was Carl's moment with Michone on the porch. He said it wasn't his place to kill what's her face out in the woods. It should be family. That's one of two things: 1) foreshadowing or 2) Carl becoming a decent person in the middle of a chit storm of chaos that enveloped the world. Either of which are significant developments.

I'm a Jesus fan.

Maggie as a leader seems forced.

vCash
    I think they are going to pull a Gov/Tyrese/Hershel switcharoo on Negan/Glenn/Abraham...

Banned
    vCash
    Negan about to 86 Glenn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Negan about to 86 Glenn
    I still think it'll be in the season finale
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Holy crap what a wicked episode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by State82 View Post
    Holy crap what a wicked episode.
    To say the least. That was wild. Even the mid series premiere didn't have me on the edge of my seat like last night did. Once you got past the acorn beet cookies it was an excellent episode.

i was wondering how they would end up that not being the end of the savior story line since Neegan was still upright and taking nourishment. I guess now we know. I guess the question now is how big of a dent did they put in their group?

My top 4 most likely candidates to die this season are Maggie, Glen, Michonne, and Daryl.

vCash
    It was interesting that Carol is showing remorse for all the people who she has killed and then leaves a cookie on Sam's grave. She is looking at Maggie like she wants to protect her from becoming what she is. Oddly enough her fighting with Maggie is what got them caught.

Glenn also crossed the line of now taking someone's life. He also took the burden from the other guy so he could still be "pure" or however you might describe it. At the end they took those people's lives but with a gun. It is probably a little big different than sliding a blade into the eye socket. Glenn seeing the pictures on the wall of Negan's handy work was another interesting nod to the comics. It will be interesting if they go down the path the comic has laid.

I personally would enjoy it if the show differs from the comic similar to Game of Thrones. GRR Martin has said he is thinking of a twist for the books that is impossible for the show because the character is alive in the books but dead in the show.

Banned
    vCash
    I didn't like the way Abraham treated that pretty girl. She's too good for him. If someone has to die, I guess I'd lose the least amount of sleep over him dying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I didn't like the way Abraham treated that pretty girl. She's too good for him. If someone has to die, I guess I'd lose the least amount of sleep over him dying.
    Had someone here at work and fellow ED poster theorize that Sasha will be on the cutting block and force Abraham to come grovelling back to Rosita. And I agree, she is waaaay too hot to be treated that way. I also like the way the guy on Talking Dead put it...That was guaranteed ass. You don't throw away guaranteed ass.

vCash
    Had someone here at work and fellow ED poster theorize that Sasha will be on the cutting block and force Abraham to come grovelling back to Rosita. And I agree, she is waaaay too hot to be treated that way. I also like the way the guy on Talking Dead put it...That was guaranteed ass. You don't throw away guaranteed ass.
    Also hot Latina ass, she looks like she could throw down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Also hot Latina ass, she looks like she could throw down.
    You better believe it. The fact that she had no problem a couple seasons ago when Eugene was watching them let me know she was a freak in the sack.

vCash
    Neegan won't kill Glen. It's going to be Darryl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Neegan won't kill Glen. It's going to be Darryl.
    I've heard that rumor. You really think they'll take him off the show? I hope not.

Banned
    vCash
    Sorry but this episode sucked imo. When did they all turn into Seal Team Six? Zero casualties while storming a complex they have almost no clue about what's inside?! Yea right. Shit has been unrealistic over and over ever since Glenn magically survived with a body being torn apart on top of him and he had to crawl into a 4 inch gap of space. Rocket launcher destroys everything but the good guy? 40 walkers get dropped simultaneously right before Glenn gets it? Every member of the group is suddenly elite special forces trained? Next episode of The Walking Navy Seals Michone will get fire breathing dragon capabilities.