Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Thread

vCash

The Walking Dead Thread

Holy shit!!!! What a start!!!!!!

I hope it was ok to start a new thread.

vCash
    Looks like Rick had got to find him another piece to tap.

vCash
    One of the best episodes ever!!!!! Loved it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Looks like Rick had got to find him another piece to tap.
    Hated to see that eye candy have to bite the dust. But at least Carrie Underwood is on The Talking Dead so we have that going for us.

vCash
    Holy freaking shit!

vCash
    That was one of the best episodes ever.

I really thought they were going to kill Glenn this time. Carl's eye was shocking. I figured the kid was dead but didn't think mom would go with him.

vCash
    It had to rank up there with one of my favorite episodes as well. The episode where Terminus collapsed and the one where the prison fell were two of my other favorites.

Yeah, my wife walked out of the room because she thought Glenn was gone and didn't want to watch him die. I had to call her back in just as soon as she got out saying he made it.

Was glad her two sons bought it, but really sucked they let Jessie become a late night snack. That was some true eye candy right there.

The only problem I had with the episode was the scene with Negan's group. I'm trying to figure out how Daryl was able to kill a guy with his bare hands, retrieve a rocket launcher, step out from behind the truck with said rocket launcher, aim, and blow up the gang with out any of them ever hearing or seeing anything.

vCash
    Glenn has to be the luckiest character in the history of television.

vCash
    It had to rank up there with one of my favorite episodes as well. The episode where Terminus collapsed and the one where the prison fell were two of my other favorites.

Yeah, my wife walked out of the room because she thought Glenn was gone and didn't want to watch him die. I had to call her back in just as soon as she got out saying he made it.

Was glad her two sons bought it, but really sucked they let Jessie become a late night snack. That was some true eye candy right there.

The only problem I had with the episode was the scene with Negan's group. I'm trying to figure out how Daryl was able to kill a guy with his bare hands, retrieve a rocket launcher, step out from behind the truck with said rocket launcher, aim, and blow up the gang with out any of them ever hearing or seeing anything.
    I thought there were way too many stretches in this episode... I agree on Daryl pulling that stunt. I thought the whole fighting their way thru the mass of walkers in the dark mind you was crazy. Abraham is one of a hell shot with an automatic weapon hitting only the walkers all around glen, but not glen and hitting the walkers in the head... In the dark. Glen has now survived 2 times when he shouldn't have. I love the show and zombies aren't realistic anyway, but I hope they start making it a little more realistic anyway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I thought there were way too many stretches in this episode... I agree on Daryl pulling that stunt. I thought the whole fighting their way thru the mass of walkers in the dark mind you was crazy. Abraham is one of a hell shot with an automatic weapon hitting only the walkers all around glen, but not glen and hitting the walkers in the head... In the dark. Glen has now survived 2 times when he shouldn't have. I love the show and zombies aren't realistic anyway, but I hope they start making it a little more realistic anyway
    I loved it also but I mentioned it to my wife with the gun fire and with the amount of zombies out there and no one got bit. I expected Eugene to go down saving someone. I also thought it was a surprise with the Alexandrians not losing anyone either. Props to Michonne for not even blinking an eye when she killed Ron. I hated that punk and his whiny little bitch of a brother. I texted my buddy that I was sad to see Jesse go and he said she died because she raised 2 little bitches. Guilt by association.

vCash
    What's up with Jesus? Where's this going?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What's up with Jesus? Where's this going?
    Gotta be a Neegan chronie, that's my gut feeling anyway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chainedup_Dawg View Post
    Gotta be a Neegan chronie, that's my gut feeling anyway

that was my first thought as well, but I've started thinking maybe he's not and Neegan won't actually show up until next season. The teased the Wolves in season 5 but they didn't show up until the beginning of this season.

I haven't read the comics, so I have no clue. I'd also like to ask that those of you who have please keep the spoilers to a minimum.

vCash
    I won't say much, but if they follow the comics he is not a Neegan chronie although they do know of each other.

vCash
    I think Negan will be at the end of the season. I don't know who this Jesus guy is but he seems like a kungfu Rick. I am guessing he is the leader of another group of survivors that was out scouting like Rick and Darryl. The way he got out of the house means he could have snuck out without anyone probably seeing him but he chose to talk to Rick. The previews showed he was leading them somewhere but you can never tell if it is a trap.

What about Michonne and Rick hooking it up? Glad it finally happened. Jesse was a hot piece of eye candy but her kids were a pain in the ass. I was willing to lose her if it meant never having to hear those kids bitch and moan again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post

What about Michonne and Rick hooking it up? Glad it finally happened. Jesse was a hot piece of eye candy but her kids were a pain in the ass. I was willing to lose her if it meant never having to hear those kids bitch and moan again.
    I knew it was going to happen after Jesse became an appetizer. I was telling my wife I thought that would happen. Although, I thought it would be later in the season or a later season. Didn't know it was going to be three minutes after I said that.

vCash
    I won't say much, but if they follow the comics he is not a Neegan chronie although they do know of each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I think Negan will be at the end of the season. I don't know who this Jesus guy is but he seems like a kungfu Rick. I am guessing he is the leader of another group of survivors that was out scouting like Rick and Darryl. The way he got out of the house means he could have snuck out without anyone probably seeing him but he chose to talk to Rick. The previews showed he was leading them somewhere but you can never tell if it is a trap.

I knew it was going to happen after Jesse became an appetizer. I was telling my wife I thought that would happen. Although, I thought it would be later in the season or a later season. Didn't know it was going to be three minutes after I said that.
    I expected Rick and Michone to happen but later as SVD thought.

As to Paul, aka Jesus, he really doesn't seem like such a bad guy. He could've ended Darryl and instead saved him. He is definitely slick and is also well trained in something. Without giving away spoilers I'll just give the opinion that Negan and gang won't show up till the season finale and will probably result in a major character's gruesome end. In the meantime, we're gonna learn a lot more about "Jesus" and Negan, although indirectly on the latter for 4-5 episodes. This is gonna be a good ride.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Jesus, will actually be a good guy. I think we will have some new people join the cast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Without giving away spoilers I'll just give the opinion that Negan and gang won't show up till the season finale and will probably result in a major character's gruesome end.
    Any guesses on who? Since they've killed off all of Rick's other love interests is Michonne next on the block or think they'll go more the Abraham/Eugene route? Rick and Daryl are about the only two I would consider safe.

Banned
    vCash
    Any guesses on who? Since they've killed off all of Rick's other love interests is Michonne next on the block or think they'll go more the Abraham/Eugene route? Rick and Daryl are about the only two I would consider safe.
    Michonne just signed her own death warrant once the producers realize those two are very awkward as a forced couple. Makeout scene was like freshman year in high school bad. Michonne's eyes when he leaned in to kiss her haha. Rick is absolutely terrible as an actor when he's not killing zombies. I now believe Shane woulda been the better choice. Did you see him in Fury? Outstanding