Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow! NCAA questions Chris Jones about OM recruiting!

vCash
    Not to be a downer or anything.....but can someone explain this to me. Do we know that by "interviewing" him, he actually gave them anything of substance? In other words, could we be building this up to be something that, unless the young men actually talk, could end up with them finding nothing?

Just trying to play devil's advocate amidst the enjoyment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sorantable View Post
    Sorantable, thanks for being a good sport. That was pretty funny

vCash
    "Mississippi State directed Jones to Starkville-based attorney John F. Perry for consultation on the matter. CBSSports.com left phone messages for Perry on Sunday. The NCAA recently requested to speak with Jones through Mississippi State, but MSU did not participate in the interview, according to the source."

Interesting.

I guess all of the attacks on Bracky have been worthwhile to an extent.

Banned
    vCash

vCash

Who knows, kind of hope he doesn't say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Not to be a downer or anything.....but can someone explain this to me. Do we know that by "interviewing" him, he actually gave them anything of substance? In other words, could we be building this up to be something that, unless the young men actually talk, could end up with them finding nothing?

I'd like to see him play. And we all know the Cam route works so he can just play dumb. However anyone working the back channels needs to be burning the lines up to the NCAA dishing as much dirt as possible on Freezus. What we do know is that the NCAA is setting their sites on OM. Jeremy Fowler and even KV admit there is a broader scope at work here. Chris Jones part is most likely done. Note we sent him with a

vCash
    Sorantable, thanks for being a good sport. That was pretty funny
    That's why Sorantable is still here
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    I also want to point out John was the only recruiting guy who never wavered on Jones being a Dawg. Not once. Just a little FYI and shit.

vCash
    What's funny is over on Tigerdroppings the OM guys are talking more about this board than anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beerfarley View Post
    I also want to point out John was the only recruiting guy who never wavered on Jones being a Dawg. Not once. Just a little FYI and shit.

This is also true from what I understand

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    What's funny is over on Tigerdroppings the OM guys are talking more about this board than anything.
    because they cant come spin, spin, spin

vCash
    Man, this has been a rough weekend for Ole Miss.

First CJ rumors.

Second, Kalio rumors.

And now....Chris Jones is interviewing with the NCAA about Ole Miss recruiting.

I'm not surprised at all that Ole Miss is being investigated. I am surprised that it is happening this quickly. At this rate, they may get slammed by the Auburn game.

vCash

Interesting postmortem on Laremy Tunsil's recruitment.

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/college-r...d-upside-down/

Curious that the first comment claims Tunsil's girlfriend got an academic scholly at Ole Miss. I'm sure that's on the up and up. Another post a few down claims his Girlfriend and Bro both got scholly's. I'm sure that's all BS or above board and can all be easily proven untrue.

vCash
    someone mentioned to keep an eye out for the ncaa talking to elijah daniel. This could be interesting considering that we kept having good interaction with daniel and at one time thought we were his leader. Of course, that changed and he committed to olemiss. In the end, he signed with auburn after olemiss told him they weren't going to recruit Jones. If I remember correctly, he wasn't happy when it became obvious that they were going after Jones and he had something to say about it around the time he committed to auburn.
    Last edited by AlSwearengen; 08-11-2013 at 11:05 PM.

vCash

Not yet. But let's be honest- we all know that Jones at the very least saw some stuff or heard other recruits talking about stuff being given out. Shoot- they were putting it on twitter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beerfarley View Post
    That is correct. He's straight up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    someone mentioned to keep an eye out for the ncaa talking to elijah daniel. This could be interesting considering that we kept having good interaction with daniel and at one time thought we were his leader. Of course, that changed and he committed to olemiss. In the end, he signed with auburn after olemiss told him they weren't going to recruit Jones. If I remember correctly, he wasn't happy when it became obvious that they were going after Jones and he had something to say about it around the time he committed to auburn.

NCAA gonna talk to Daniel's Aunt Donna- that alone would get them 2 years

vCash
    I personally would like to see them get the death penalty and burn Oxfart to the ground. Is that asking too much?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EnterpriseDawg View Post
    I personally would like to see them get the death penalty and burn Oxfart to the ground. Is that asking too much?
    That might be asking too much...but only by a little.

vCash
    I won't get into it much but if Jones told the truth during the interview they're probation bound.

vCash

If "we" are behind this, they are in trouble over Jones regardless of what he actually tells them. Some of what we have, it's probably best he not "have knowledge" of...