Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wow! NCAA questions Chris Jones about OM recruiting!

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Observing the lengths to which the bears are going to defend any and every rumor is quite entertaining. Should make for some drama on and off the field the next few months.

Oh and also the 100th post of this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Observing the lengths to which the bears are going to defend any and every rumor is quite entertaining. Should make for some drama on and off the field the next few months.

Oh and also the 100th post of this thread.
    Thread less than 24hours old.
    100 posts and almost 7k views..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    Thread less than 24hours old.
    100 posts and almost 7k views..
    Pretty good traffic to just be "EliteDawg BS Rumors". Ha, who are they kidding.

vCash
    Listening to H2H just heard Paul Jones (funny to finally hear a voice and as usual he sounds nothing like what I imagined) and when he mentioned others being interviewed Cross seemed to be taken by suprise... Found that interesting when Paul already stated on his site he knew of other interviews... OM spin??? Who knows.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

I was talking about the sign you speak of. What does it say?

Quote Originally Posted by 32 Dive View Post
    Laremy Tunsil's home town.

Tunsil's recruitment, in my opinion, is the catalyst for the UM investigation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Danko View Post
    Listening to H2H just heard Paul Jones (funny to finally hear a voice and as usual he sounds nothing like what I imagined) and when he mentioned others being interviewed Cross seemed to be taken by suprise... Found that interesting when Paul already stated on his site he knew of other interviews... OM spin??? Who knows.

OM is all-in. No way OM tells Cross what is happening. I'm sure they've got everything locked down on a need to know basis.

Heck, OM might not even know everything that is happening. Why would the NCAA tell OM that they are interviewing people who don't belong to OM?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Ole Miss not allowed to give football scholarships for four years, a four year bowl ban with the death penalty invoked for repeat violator status. In the SEC, that would be worse than the death penalty in my mind. It would take them YEARS to recover. That would set them back about 10 years- at best. Not only that, they would be constantly mentioned for their transgressions. PR nightmare.
    Though I know it's "pie-in-the-sky" stuff, I'd be tickled pink if Ole Miss just got booted from the SEC, perhaps down to the C-USA. That would put us in great shape to become an SEC power. Even though we are a relatively small, poor state, having the kind of state-wide support we'd get from being the only SEC team in Mississippi would be incredible. It would be much easier to recruit, with the talent-per-capita advantage, we'd start winning more and more consistently, eventually getting to a point where we could compete against the SEC powers in recruiting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Just passing those Lake City exits, after you turn south on I-75 will make them cringe...

vCash
    man as much as I'd like to see this happen you are fantasizing a little too much. They will never get booted from the SEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeharper1984 View Post
    man as much as I'd like to see this happen you are fantasizing a little too much. They will never get booted from the SEC
    Maybe they could be suspended from the SEC for 4-5 years and have to play as an independent? That would kill their athletic program.

vCash
    Not sure if it's been said or not in this thread, but ..

Elite Dawgs Remembers Nominee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    people will have to be patient. It's going to take a long, long time to get to the bottom of this one. OM's only hope IMO is that the NCAA is disbanded and left in the dust before sanctions are handed down. With the width of this investigation, that very well could be the case.
    Some more blasts from the past.