Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kailo Moore???

vCash
    I wonder if him getting switched to CB had anything to do with it? I'm pretty sure he was under the impression that he was going to get a serious look at RB/Slot WR and then he gets to camp and less than a week later he is a CB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by messageboardsuperhero View Post
    And another one bites the dust.

At the end of the day, their great recruiting class is probably about 5-6 good players. The depth behind those top tier players is really not all that good.
    If that when you really look at it. It's certainly a top heavy class. No one ever talks about how they missed on Elijah Daniels, Chris Jones (well, we talk about it some), Frank Herron, Ashton Shumpert, and Brandon Hill- who also ruined Kalio's Flip-mas present. I know they wanted Jake Thomas pretty bad as well.

Ironically, Dan was one of the few to not lose any recruits to them. I'm not counting Kalio because it's pretty obvious to anyone that follows recruiting for 30 minutes out of their life that was staged.

vCash
    Them damnded Rebears are getting all the dumb players who just flunk out of school

vCash
    Where are you getting this info? I mean I'm all for rumors being posted but I've seen nothing that indicates its more than a concussion. Who/what is saying he has left the team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
    Where are you getting this info? I mean I'm all for rumors being posted but I've seen nothing that indicates its more than a concussion. Who/what is saying he has left the team?
    He could have gotten a concussion and may be having 2nd thoughts if big boy football is for him? Could just be a BS rumor

Either way- we'll see. The Tobias Manning rumors started out just like this his freshman season
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    A concussion could be the first and possibly only step toward a track only career for coolio.
    If this rumor is true, I'm thinking this is the real and only reasoning behind it. The concussion could be a wake-up call that football is a direct detriment to his shot at the Olympics. As much as we'd like to believe it, I don't think OM and Freeze's recruiting methods and poor ethics are the cause in this particular case (though they likely will be in others).
    Last edited by thf24; 08-11-2013 at 10:38 AM.

vCash
    How many concussions have the Rebs reported since fall practice..?? Seems like its a new one everyday..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    How many concussions have the Rebs reported since fall practice..?? Seems like its a new one everyday..

It's because they are so badass this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    If this rumor is true, I'm thinking this is the real and only reasoning behind it. The concussion could be a wake-up call that football is a direct detriment to his shot at the Olympics. As much as we'd like to believe it, I don't think OM and Freeze's recruiting methods and poor ethics are the cause in this particular case (though they likely will be in others).
    I didn't know that coolio had been moved to corner (i assume that is who was moved to corner) when I made that post. If he didn't like the position switch, his mom didn't get the house that was promised, and then he got a concussion, you have to figure he might say 17 this bullshit and headed over to the track coaches office.

It was also a concern during his recruitment that he didn't have the toughness or mentality to be a football player in college, so this shouldn't be a shock.

vCash
    this is why most weren't really excited when he committed to us and most didnt care when he flipped. I hope he can get his track career going, but most folks realized football wasn't going to be his bread and butter.

I'll enjoy wishing OM Merry Flipmas every year from now on though.

vCash
    Ole Miss boosters didn't deliver on his crootin package. Ole Miss coaches didn't deliver on him being a RB/slot guy. Kailo got double snubbed.

He could have come here and played for a coach that doesn't bullshit people. He could have at least run for a national contendting track team if nothing else.

Hate it for Kailo. Ole Miss's crootin pitches are tempting and he fell for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    It's because they are so badass this year
    Or maybe concussions are their version of Moultrie's knee?

Our 500th Member
    vCash
    It was not a rumor. Expect the same end results as Tobias Singleton... You would have probably made this same post on one of those threads to, to only find out it was the truth in the end.

vCash
    What I have found is that there is a whole lot of truth in the rumors that get circulated on message boards. Just because someone can't prove something, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meisentones View Post
    By now you should all know that this was only a rumor without a lick of truth...Yet you all ran with it and spit hate and substantiated the rumor without any substance.

No, we actually know now that it was indeed true. But Koolio is now back and giving it another go. Good luck to him- sometimes it's just a freshman thing and they are still babies somewhat. They make it thru the tough times early and go on to good careers in college.

But sometimes, they are just a ***** and dont like contact. We'll see how it pans out down the line. I have my bets on he is track-only by his before his Jr year

vCash
    No, we actually know now that it was indeed true. But Koolio is now back and giving it another go. Good luck to him- sometimes it's just a freshman thing and they are still babies somewhat. They make it thru the tough times early and go on to good careers in college.

But sometimes, they are just a ***** and dont like contact. We'll see how it pans out down the line. I have my bets on he is track-only by his before his Jr year
    Glad you guys apparently dumped that lost misfit. I was about to tell him that Sixpack is that way ----->

vCash
    Well, at least this is getting more attention from State fans than his epic fail of a flip. He got so little attention from State fans, I actually felt a little bit bad for the guy.

I'm kind of puzzled as to why this has gotten so much attention from Ole Miss fans and why they seem to take so much offense to it to be honest with you. OK- yeah there were rumors out there, but it's not like the rumors were anything like he was out there raping sheep in the Grove. This is basically the equivalent of a trade rumor in any other sport.

vCash

I'll see your Jr and raise you a So.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Well, at least this is getting more attention from State fans than his epic fail of a flip. He got so little attention from State fans, I actually felt a little bit bad for the guy.

I'm kind of puzzled as to why this has gotten so much attention from Ole Miss fans and why they seem to take so much offense to it to be honest with you. OK- yeah there were rumors out there, but it's not like the rumors were anything like he was out there raping sheep in the Grove. This is basically the equivalent of a trade rumor in any other sport.
    This blows my mind. Seriously, the worst thing anyone said about the guy is he doesn't like contact (which he doesn't). It's just a rumor about a guy leaving the football team. If it's not true, then just let it go.

vCash
    Doesn't he prefer running track over football? If so, then yeah I can believe he doesn't like contact.