Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kailo Moore???

vCash

Kailo Moore???

Rumors are circulating that he may have walked the plank.... and left OM. I have no information on this or confirmation. Has anyone heard anything?

Update: It appears this may have legs! If so, their top 10 recruiting class is falling fast.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 08-10-2013 at 10:43 PM.

vCash
    I told people 100 times he was nothing more than a track star trying to play football

I wouldnt be surprised one bit if true

And that would drop that former top 10 recruiting class even lower
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Please be true

vCash
    Again, there is no confirmation of this yet, but its certainly circulating.

However, if true, it just once again reiterates the point that MSU and Ole Miss attract very very different types of people and players. Ole Miss will more than likely out-recruit us on a year to year basis, but they do and should always have more attrition than us due to the types of players we typically sign.

What does that lead to? Them out recruiting us every year, but seemingly never having more talent than us on Saturdays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Again, there is no confirmation of this yet, but its certainly circulating.

However, if true, it just once again reiterates the point that MSU and Ole Miss attract very very different types of people and players. Ole Miss will more than likely out-recruit us on a year to year basis, but they do and should always have more attrition than us due to the types of players we typically sign.

What does that lead to? Them out recruiting us every year, but seemingly never having more talent than us on Saturdays.
    Exactly

vCash
    I can't help but wonder if Antonio Conner knows any of his teammates?

We should take bets on who reports this first, the Clarion Ledger or Veazey...

My guess is the Clarion Ledger will only report it if its a false report and Veazey will be the first to report it if its true.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 08-10-2013 at 11:01 PM.

vCash
    Is Huston Nutt secretly still the head coach there?? They seem to always get the flashy players who never produce on the field. Way to go Transfer University.

Banned
    vCash
    it just once again reiterates the point that MSU and Ole Miss attract very very different types of people and players.
    What this reiterates, is that these Ole Miss shenanigans actually do hurt us. Guys like Kailo, Pat Pat and C.J., should have been at MSU. They were MSU guys. Went for the money instead. Jury is still out on C.J., he may be good enough talent wise to overcome it all anyway.

vCash
    Kailo suffered a concussion in practice yesterday and is out for "likely a few days" per Freeze...

Not saying something else hasn't happened -- but that much I know for a fact and is already on the record out there...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Holder View Post
    What this reiterates, is that these Ole Miss shenanigans actually do hurt us. Guys like Kailo, Pat Pat and C.J., should have been at MSU. They were MSU guys. Went for the money instead. Jury is still out on C.J., he may be good enough talent wise to overcome it all anyway.
    Very good point, and I totally agree with you. Wonder if we would have had a better shot at Conner if Brassell and Moore weren't there?

vCash
    Dan should be using this shit in a major way in the recruiting game. He needs to let these high level talents know that a small majority of the actual talent stays in the program and is productive year in and year out for Ole Miss.

It blows my mind that the media would rather get on OM's jock to get page hits, than to talk about what a train wreck the developmental side of their program is and get those same page hits. I guess it is going to take a Knemdiche leaving the program for them to ever get any negative media attention

vCash
    Very good point, and I totally agree with you. Wonder if we would have had a better shot at Conner if Brassell and Moore weren't there?
    No- Conner wanted to play at Bama...but he had to do what was best for his family

vCash
    We'll see how it plays out, but I just dont ever see him playing meaningful minutes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    No- Conner wanted to play at Bama...but he had to do what was best for his family
    Too short sighted. What was best for his family was probably playing for saban. Hopefully we continue to develop and put players in the Nfl so we'll get that reputation

vCash

However, if true, it just once again reiterates the point that MSU and Ole Miss attract very very different types of people and players.
    Generally, I agree with you. I believe Chris Jones is one of the "types" you speak of that we attract. But, if the stories I read are true, if it weren't for his mother he would be at Ole Miss. I don't believe this is a reflection of Chris Jones' character. I just think that when you are a highly prized recruit things are going to be put in front of you that can cloud your judgement.

I always thought CJ Johnson was a prototypical MSU type of football player and I still think he is and would be happier and more successful at State. Unfortunately, his judgement was clouded by everything being thrown his way. I don't think you can blame him, though. If we're honest with ourselves, each of us can be swayed to a certain degree by money, gifts, etc... I think if anyone is to blame, regardless of which side they are on, it's the bagmen. They are the ones putting these kids at risk. Sadly, for CJ, it is looking like he may have to pay a price for his decision.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    And another one bites the dust.

At the end of the day, their great recruiting class is probably about 5-6 good players. The depth behind those top tier players is really not all that good.

vCash
    To the Moore twins, Pack, Speaks, and the Calloway guys not named Taylor. BE CAREFUL!!!

To the Moore twins: Not sure what they are selling you guys up, but it's likely hot air

To Pack: You seem to have a similar skill set as Kailo, so be careful what the liar tells you

To the Calloway guys not named Taylor or Speaks: OM is obviously just using you to get Taylor and Speaks, just like they did with Brassell and Connor. Be careful what you believe, but you may not have better options, so it probably doesn't matter.

To Taylor and Speaks: I can't imagine, if you have any sense, why you would want to be a part of program that doesn't develop players and lies to recruits.

vCash
    Doesn't his mother live in Oxford now? If this rumor is true, then I'm sure he will be back at practice soon. I would imagine that she does not want to move back to the delta. I'm assuming that her house or apartment was not a "flip-mas" present. It's probably company property that's lease ends when football ends. This is only speculation, but we'll see what happens.

vCash
    A concussion could be the first and possibly only step toward a track only career for coolio.

vCash
    her deal on her house never went through... shocker, OM promises something and doesn't deliver. Brassell can tell everyone all about that.