Thread: Forum Tech Question

vCash

Forum Tech Question

I am unable to access this board through my iPhone. Anyone else have that issue?

From the chrome browser on my laptop, I also experience frequent outages, but the forum works for me most of the time.

YoungB

vCash
    No problems for me.

vCash
    You must have your settings for bullshit set to high. Go to settings, then customize, then bullshit on you home screen. If you have your bullshit threshold set above three, you will not be able to access the content of this board. Hope this helps.

vCash
    Does the site pull up at all or can you just not see the forum? Who is your phone carrier?

vCash
    I've got one... why the hell do I have to login every time I leave the page and return? If I open another tab, etc. and look for something, when I come back I have to login again... not life threatening, just aggravating

vCash
    Go to settings for your Internet browser. Turn off "in private" browsing.

vCash
    If that isn't the cause you may have created a link on your apps for this site before you signed in so every time u hit that app it goes to that pre signed in page. Hope this helps

vCash
    I can't access the board from my home network. Take it off wifi and put it on 3g, and it works. Take laptop to another location, and it works. But nothing comes up when connecting through home network. Only website this is an issue for.

vCash
    This is my issue, I can't access it on my home network for some reason. Strange.

vCash
    Have you tried clearing your cache? (delete internet history, cookies, etc)