Page 76 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2284

Thread: Recruiting 2017

vCash
    i think Paul said CB but he's kind of a Jameon Lewis type. Could play CB or slot or even be an emergency QB

vCash
    Anybody got any intel on Bowie? Would love to flip him. The kid can play. I know we need OLs, but if you can get Bowie I think you gotta take him.

vCash
    As of now he's supposed to visit this weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    As of now he's supposed to visit this weekend.
    What you think on chances he flips?

vCash
    Bowie has a game tonight so if he shows it will be late or in the morning. Unless he shows he is still all 100% UNM in my book. If he shows, then we can maybe start discussing him as a possibility.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Bowie has a game tonight so if he shows it will be late or in the morning. Unless he shows he is still all 100% UNM in my book. If he shows, then we can maybe start discussing him as a possibility.
    Good point. Gotta get him on campus first. I do think if we can get him there we have a decent shot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post

Like Clark said, no way to know until he actually shows up.

vCash
    Anyone know where we stand with Josh Cooper? Seems to be a pretty good OL prospect and he's from Haughton and we all know how the last recruit we got from Haughton turned out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Anyone know where we stand with Josh Cooper? Seems to be a pretty good OL prospect and he's from Haughton and we all know how the last recruit we got from Haughton turned out.

We're in pretty good shape (whatever that means now) but he's a sign and place.

vCash
    Yeah I knew there was a snag somewhere I just couldn't remember exactly what it was. Thanks for the info.

vCash
    It probably won't happen but he has made good progress toward qualifying. Not as clear a sign and place guy now but still more than likely.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Depending on how he does on his ACT he may can get to go to prep school for a semester instead of Juco.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    If he don't show 0% If he does show 5%
    No Signature

vCash
    So if we get Cooper in the boat that would give us 6 OL in this class so far. I don't get all the angst over our lack of OL this class. And all these guys appear to be good solid prospects not just fillers.

vCash
    So if we get Cooper in the boat that would give us 6 OL in this class so far. I don't get all the angst over our lack of OL this class. And all these guys appear to be good solid prospects not just fillers.
    Counting on Reed?

vCash
    Is sanogo a take for us?

I notice Oliver and sanogo are being CB'd to OM. If they get those 2 to go along with Clarke, Dixon, and the juco LB, om will have done a pretty solid job of filling a glaring hole at lb. Really don't want Oliver there and hope Clarke flips to lsu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Is sanogo a take for us?

I don't think he is

vCash
    Lets hope you are right, its an important class on the OL. Our evaluations will need to be on point, I'm not sure any of the guys would be considered can't miss guys. We really need to have at least one HS can't miss guy per class. We haven't had one of those in a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Lets hope you are right, its an important class on the OL. Our evaluations will need to be on point, I'm not sure any of the guys would be considered can't miss guys. We really need to have at least one HS can't miss guy per class. We haven't had one of those in a while.
    Yeah me too! I'm cautiously optimistic at this point. I agree with you that none of these are can't miss, but they appear to very solid prospects and a bit on the higher ceiling side than past years. It's absolutely critical that our evals are on.

vCash
    Yeah me too! I'm cautiously optimistic at this point. I agree with you that none of these are can't miss, but they appear to very solid prospects and a bit on the higher ceiling side than past years. It's absolutely critical that our evals are on.
    I'll reserve judgment until signing day, but after last year's short comings at OL, on paper I had hoped for more.