Page 75 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2284

Thread: Recruiting 2017

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Dont worry about willie. Even if he commits somewhere... DO NOT WORRY!! He will play for State.
    Ugh the preachermatt83 curse. Pack it up boys. We are screwed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    I think he is picking on Matt's prediction
    Ahhh... good deal. Losing gay today would've caused melting on the South Pole

vCash
    Odom is expected to be in Starkville tomorrow. And I have no idea if that's good or bad or makes no difference.
    My guess if anything happens in our favor with Odom it will go down NSD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Odom is expected to be in Starkville tomorrow. And I have no idea if that's good or bad or makes no difference.
    My guess if anything happens in our favor with Odom it will go down NSD.
    Is Rhodes expected to visit?

vCash
    Jordan Rhodes still plans on coming to his OV this weekend with his family.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Jordan Rhodes still plans on coming to his OV this weekend with his family.
    Good deal. Would love to flip him

Banned
    vCash
    Haha!! I understand the concern but I'm solid on this one. Willie will be a dawg.

vCash
    Robbie CB'd carty to South Carolina.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post

vCash
    I guess we are going to miss on every OL target we want coming down the homestretch. What the hell is our problem? You read one article where a kid loves Hev(Suggs maybe), and all I here from the board is HS coaches and kids don't like him. I don't what our achilles heel is with linemen but we got to figure it out.
    Last edited by Bdawg; 01-20-2017 at 03:33 PM.

vCash
    Did we lose any commits last night? If not give somebody a raise.****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    I guess we are going to miss on every OL target we want coming down the homestretch. What the hell is our problem? You read one article were a kid loves Hev(Suggs maybe), and all I here from the board is HS coaches and kids don't like him. I don't what our achilles heel is with linemen but we got to figure it out.
    Rhodes is visiting this weekend. Maybe we can pull him

vCash
    Carty is a strange deal though. He tweeted out that he was committed to us, but quickly deleted. After our visit, 2 days later South Carolina guys started CBing his there and carty hasn't visited South Carolina yet. May seem like a dumb question, but does he have a committable offer from us? I'm sure he probably does, but that would explain deleting the tweet and then going all South Carolina immediately after our visit

vCash
    Carty is a strange deal though. He tweeted out that he was committed to us, but quickly deleted. After our visit, 2 days later South Carolina guys started CBing his there and carty hasn't visited South Carolina yet. May seem like a dumb question, but does he have a committable offer from us? I'm sure he probably does, but that would explain deleting the tweet and then going all South Carolina immediately after our visit
    That does sound very strange. Visit us, tweet commit, delete, CBs to SC without a visit. I dunno.

vCash
    We have a strange history of guys committing to us and the commitment not even lasting 24 hours. That is why I just erased Carty as a possibility in my mind once he decommitted immediately after committing. I mean last year we had S Lashley and R Davis BOTH do that to us and a few years ago we had the McKenzie guy from Florida do that to us. I guess I don't understand the process of how that keeps happening?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    We have a strange history of guys committing to us and the commitment not even lasting 24 hours. That is why I just erased Carty as a possibility in my mind once he decommitted immediately after committing. I mean last year we had S Lashley and R Davis BOTH do that to us and a few years ago we had the McKenzie guy from Florida do that to us. I guess I don't understand the process of how that keeps happening?
    We also had Willie Gay commit to our coaches privately and then commit to OM publically. Hopefully he is the one this year that our coaches are "all in" on to get because he is a huge need.

vCash
    The recruiting guys on 247 see SC as far superior to MSU. Naturally they will cb contested kids there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    The recruiting guys on 247 see SC as far superior to MSU. Naturally they will cb contested kids there.
    Robbie Faulk and Paul jones did too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    We also had Willie Gay commit to our coaches privately and then commit to OM publically. Hopefully he is the one this year that our coaches are "all in" on to get because he is a huge need.
    What a joke, SC is one of the few SEC schools with a worse football tradition than MSU. Never really been relevant other than the few years they had under Spurrier.

vCash
    Denzel Houston a QB/Ath from FL is visiting this weekend. Former WMU commit who shows offers from Louisville,USF, FAU. Good speed but undersized at 5'10". Maybe a CB prospect for us. One of the other guys can clarify that though.