Page 70 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2284

Thread: Recruiting 2017

vCash
    "We have the lead"

I'm not even sure what that means anymore, concerning MSU football.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Has Thompson lost some weight and reshaped his body any since he's been here ala Leo Lewis?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Has Thompson lost some weight and reshaped his body any since he's been here ala Leo Lewis?
    He's lost weight, but not like Leo. Leo is built like Willie Gay. Erroll is built like a Mack truck.

vCash
    So a 4* west coast DB is visiting us next weekend..... let's see if it happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    So a 4* west coast DB is visiting us next weekend..... let's see if it happens.

Yep, the guy I mentioned last week that Buckley was flying out to see if he could get him to visit.

http://247sports.com/Player/Deommodore-Lenoir-75973

vCash
    Carty CB'd to South Carolina.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Carty CB'd to South Carolina.
    Just read this from USC's 247 site:

-South Carolina is going to try to sign two more offensive linemen in this class, but they aren’t just going to take a player to take one. Jordon Carty out of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., is an option, but I hear his grades are an issue and then one more if they find one more they like. That being said, those types of situations can change and Carty has big enough upside to where he may be a sign-and-place candidate.

I didn't know grades were a problem. Great

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Carty is expected to qualify.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    Just read this from USC's 247 site:

-South Carolina is going to try to sign two more offensive linemen in this class, but they aren’t just going to take a player to take one. Jordon Carty out of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., is an option, but I hear his grades are an issue and then one more if they find one more they like. That being said, those types of situations can change and Carty has big enough upside to where he may be a sign-and-place candidate.

I didn't know grades were a problem. Great
    Richardson and carty are grade risks. Smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Carty is expected to qualify.
    Where's the South Carolina confidence coming from on carty? Is he visiting them this weekend?

vCash
    Richardson and carty are grade risks. Smh
    Both are expected to qualify.

vCash
    Where's the South Carolina confidence coming from on carty? Is he visiting them this weekend?
    It's a CB from a South Carolina blog site. I'm not sure you can say they're confident. They said he's an option since they want 2 more OL I'm not sure how you read that as confidence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    It's a CB from a South Carolina blog site. I'm not sure you can say they're confident. They said he's an option since they want 2 more OL I'm not sure how you read that as confidence.
    They CB'd him to South Carolina. This past week I saw Rhodes CB'd to South Carolina and boom... he committed. Same with tucker to unc. Now I see carty to South Carolina, so I pay attention. Forget the other 2 to state haha

vCash
    They CB'd him to South Carolina. This past week I saw Rhodes CB'd to South Carolina and boom... he committed. Same with tucker to unc. Now I see carty to South Carolina, so I pay attention. Forget the other 2 to state haha
    Again 1 blogger from South Carolina CB him to South Carolina. This weekend everyone associated with South Carolina 247 site CB Rhodes. Same with everyone associated with UNC 247 & Tucker. Now if those guys start CB Carty to South Carolina then I'll start paying more attention. That's a trend this is 1 guy with a blog. We'll see where it goes from here.

vCash
    Anyone have any insight as to what Shaadiq Charles' tweet is about?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    What's it say? I'm an amateur tweet translator haha

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    I see where 247 shows on their timeline that the CB from Cali is visiting us and USC on the same weekend. I'm no recruiting expert, but I'll go out on a limb and say visiting both on the same weekend won't happen.

vCash
    We seems to end up competing with SC for OL lately. Any idea why they seem to be getting the better end hisbyear. We had the guy we were set to steal from them last year until LSU made a signing day offer. That one still stings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    Big announcement on Friday, huh? His handle is deathvalley- diq, so I wouldn't get hopes up... probably getting a chest tattoo of Mike VI

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    We seems to end up competing with SC for OL lately. Any idea why they seem to be getting the better end hisbyear. We had the guy we were set to steal from them last year until LSU made a signing day offer. That one still stings
    Cushenberry

Oline wanting to play for boom is weird. It's like they can't remember the guy has never fielded a competent offense