Page 112 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2284

Thread: Recruiting 2017

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Think Tee Shepard situation.....
    So Freeze is going to pull one more all night phone marathon before getting canned?

Banned
    vCash
    Not close to Tee Shepherd at all to me. Bowie was never committed here. He never lead our staff on in anyway that I can see. Not so with Shepherd. And I do not feel sorry for how Shepherd's career turned out in the least. He knew what he was doing.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin View Post
    Somebody get msstate7 his meds again. Jeez man you have more mood swings than a hormonal teenager.

Preacher your track record is garbage so I'll take my chances with IYOK and Ari's info than yours. Bowie supposedly trends to OM, all of you melt, and now we aren't getting anyone!!!11!! If you turn out to be right, I'll be the first one to eat a plate of crow.

We get Gay and Odom. Bowie is a coin flip. If we get him, great. If not, I don't know what more we could have done. We thew the kitchen sink at him the last few weeks.
    You either haven't been around here long or have no idea how to take my posts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    Not close to Tee Shepherd at all to me. Bowie was never committed here. He never lead our staff on in anyway that I can see. Not so with Shepherd. And I do not feel sorry for how Shepherd's career turned out in the least. He knew what he was doing.
    Freeze won't take no for an answer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    So Freeze is going to pull one more all night phone marathon before getting canned?
    Put it this way..... Freeze called Da'ron Payne nearly every day during the last month of his recruitment yet you never heard Payne being considered an OM lean. So yes, DD may have an all nighter.

vCash

vCash
    Put it this way..... Freeze called Da'ron Payne nearly every day during the last month of his recruitment yet you never heard Payne being considered an OM lean. So yes, DD may have an all nighter.
    We need to offer sanogo right now then. Make freeze have to work another one on the phone to spread him out more

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I think that was the Chris Jones recruitment video. But close***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    I think that was the Chris Jones recruitment video. But close***
    Lol, yeah...I used it for Chris back then, and every year since. Still applicable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    You either haven't been around here long or have no idea how to take my posts.
    Exactly! You are the George Costanza of elite dawgs if anyone remembers that episode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We need to offer sanogo right now then. Make freeze have to work another one on the phone to spread him out more
    It's tough to offer a guy you don't really need

vCash
    Freeze won't take no for an answer
    Pretty easy, you just don't take his call. Don't understand a recruit, any recruit, wanting to chat with the Beav for an extended period of time. By now you already know what each school has to offer. If he won't take no for an answer you just quit talking to him.

vCash
    Pretty easy, you just don't take his call. Don't understand a recruit, any recruit, wanting to chat with the Beav for an extended period of time. By now you already know what each school has to offer. If he won't take no for an answer you just quit talking to him.
    That's what Aeris Williams did, but DD has a bunch of OM folks in his ear at the same time.

vCash
    Looks like James Robinson to Virginia tech. We should be pursuing him. Worst case scenario is he messes up... boot him then

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Looks like James Robinson to Virginia tech. We should be pursuing him. Worst case scenario is he messes up... boot him then
    Waste of a scholly

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Exactly! You are the George Costanza of elite dawgs if anyone remembers that episode.
    "My name is George, I am unemployed and I live with my parents"
    "I am the opposite of every man that you have ever known"

vCash
    Sounds like Ole Miss is trying hard to flip Takeion Reed at the last hour to claim a "win" over MSU. Not sure if that means anything in regards to how they feel about DD, but they're having a rough year if Reed is their big flip attempt. We should grab Sanogo from them. I'm watching the following tomorrow...

Gay
    Bowie
    Odom
    Reed
    Sanogo

vCash
    Yep, Preacher got it! That's you brother, just keep bringing us the good luck with it!

vCash

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to preachermatt83 again.

vCash
    Haha!