Thread: Recruiting 2017

vCash
    Why isn't Ravian Pierce at camp?

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    IYOK - we stood out to you last night?
    Impressed

Keytaon Thompson - Future Star. After a RS year he's going to challenge for P/T
    Monterio Hunt - Maybr the biggest steal of the class. So fluid & so athletic. If he doesn't miss last year he's a 3-4 SEC offer guy
    Malik Heath - STUD!!! Has the ability to be a top 10 WR nationally next year. Scary thing is he's just scratching the surface.
    Austin Williams - Mr Consistent. Doesn't do anything great but does everything well.
    D'Marcus Hayes - Has the look of a prototypical LT
    Cordavien Suggs - Future at LT. Just going to continue to get better as his frame fills out.
    Tyree Owens - Major need at DL. Could play inside or outside in the 3-4. Unbelievable 1st step for his size.
    Tommy champion - Tommy has really gotten in good shape & got his body ready for big time football. Can play RT or OG.
    Tyler Williams - Long, lean but athletic.
    Landon Guidry - Will be a fan favorite in a few years. Athletic & smart. He's going to play & play a lot.
    Alec long - Nickoe 2.0 physically ready to play right now.
    Kylin Hill - Hard to believe he's 17. Love the thought of he & Keytaon in the backfield together.
    Racey McMath - Kid his size 6'3" 200lbs shouldn't run that well. He & Keytaon spent a lot of time together. Need him in this class.
    Montez Sweat - Best edge rusher there by far. Built like a Stretch 4 in basketball.
    Tyre Phillips - Raw but in a lot better shape. He's not the 350lbs he's listed.

I'm sure I missed some guys but those are some of the guys I wrote down last night.

vCash
    Great breakfown. Preciate it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Impressed

Monterio Hunt - Maybr the biggest steal of the class. So fluid & so athletic. If he doesn't miss last year he's a 3-4 SEC offer guy
    Malik Heath - STUD!!! Has the ability to be a top 10 WR nationally next year. Scary thing is he's just scratching the surface.
    Austin Williams - Mr Consistent. Doesn't do anything great but does everything well.
    Cordavien Suggs - Future at LT. Just going to continue to get better as his frame fills out.
    Tyree Owens - Major need at DL. Could play inside or outside in the 3-4. Unbelievable 1st step for his size.
    Tommy champion - Tommy has really gotten in good shape & got his body ready for big time football. Can play RT or OG.
    Landon Guidry - Will be a fan favorite in a few years. Athletic & smart. He's going to play & play a lot.
    Kylin Hill - Hard to believe he's 17. Love the thought of he & Keytaon in the backfield together.
    Racey McMath - Kid his size 6'3" 200lbs shouldn't run that well. He & Keytaon spent a lot of time together. Need him in this class.
    Montez Sweat - Best edge rusher there by far. Built like a Stretch 4 in basketball.

I'm sure I missed some guys but those are some of the guys I wrote down last night.
    Great breakdown...

I agree McMath will make everyone forget quickly about missing out on AJ and Farrar..
    MH will be a 5 star in 2018 class
    Was told that Suggs has the most upside of any OL signed during CDM era.
    Williams looks like Banks
    Anyone we get out of CoLin Dline left is a good pick up.
    Agree with Hunt... Would have been an easy 4 star if he hadn't got hurt last year and Williams will be a very good WR also under rated.
    I hope the WR from Madison Cent ends up walking on.. Forget his name. Think he has a few smaller D1's and D2 offers.
    And with Thompson being an EE wouldn't count out him competing for starting job next year..

vCash
    Impressed

IYOK, are you PNUT04 on Genespage or did he just copy this and paste it over there and claim as his own?

vCash
    Anybody got any insight on Christian Bell? Any chance he gets to transfer within the conference?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DCdawg View Post
    Anybody got any insight on Christian Bell? Any chance he gets to transfer within the conference?
    He should go juco route this year I don't see him sitting out a year again...

vCash
    As long as Drelan Porter can get out this year I'd take him over Bell. They're essentially the same player.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    Great breakdown...

I agree McMath will make everyone forget quickly about missing out on AJ and Farrar..
    I watched video on him...I don't see it. He don't look better than Farrar and sure as hell don't look as good as Brown... Maybe I watched the wrong video. What I saw was him playing pitch and catch basically with his QB. Nobody was guarding him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I watched video on him...I don't see it. He don't look better than Farrar and sure as hell don't look as good as Brown... Maybe I watched the wrong video. What I saw was him playing pitch and catch basically with his QB. Nobody was guarding him.
    I do think McMath & Farrar are similar talent level. AJ is better than both but McMath is very good.
    Last edited by Ifyouonlyknew; 07-28-2016 at 02:41 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DCdawg View Post

He's going to Wisconsin

vCash
    Impressed

Thanks for the info IYOK

vCash
    DJohnson is really big get for us.. And he is a EE.. If we can pull the Owens and Sweat from CoLin... Will be the best DL class that I can remember ...

vCash
    DJohnson is really big get for us.. And he is a EE.. If we can pull the Owens and Sweat from CoLin... Will be the best DL class that I can remember ...
    Idk who Sweat is I'll have to look him up but Owens is a freaking beast. He's the the guy I want us to get the most out of anyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djaymsu5 View Post
    Idk who Sweat is I'll have to look him up but Owens is a freaking beast. He's the the guy I want us to get the most out of anyone.
    Sweat Transfered in from Mich St. Played there as a frosh.. From Georiga we were recruiting him back then . Prob better than Owens..

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Sweat Transfered in from Mich st.. Played there as a frosh... Prob better than Owens..
    If he could put on some weight, he could turn into a beast. Who else is in the running for him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    If he could put on some weight, he could turn into a beast. Who else is in the running for him?
    No idea. But you have to like our chances with him at CoLin..

vCash
    Sweat Transfered in from Mich St. Played there as a frosh.. From Georiga we were recruiting him back then . Prob better than Owens..
    I don't know if I'd say he is better than Owens because they're 2 totally diff players & play different positions. Owens is 6'4" 285-290lbs who can play DE & perhaps NG in the 3-4. Sweat is 6'6" 235-240lbs who would be a Viper in the 3-4. Both would be huge gets though.

vCash
    I do think McMath & Farrar are similar talent level. AJ is better than both but McMath is very good.
    Likely true. I mean even though he is going to the Plantation and appears to be a total douche, AJ Brown is the best looking WR prospect to come out of MS I've seen since Deandre Brown from years ago.

vCash
    Oh wow. I'll have to look him up