Page 41 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting 2017

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Good. Hope we get it finalized. How did yesterday go on the coast?
    Really only 1 realistic option on the coast & that's Hayes. I still feel good not great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Really only 1 realistic option on the coast & that's Hayes. I still feel good not great.
    Would like to lock him down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Someone asked Paul who he expected us to sign next Wednesday and he didn't list Hayes or Rivers. That would be very disappointing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Someone asked Paul who he expected us to sign next Wednesday and he didn't list Hayes or Rivers. That would be very disappointing.
    Was there any good news?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Was there any good news?
    He did list CJ Avery in the high school EE's he expects MSU to sign. So there's that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritual_machine2005 View Post
    He did list CJ Avery in the high school EE's he expects MSU to sign. So there's that.
    If we can get Avery and Gay that will be a big positive. These JUCOs, even the best ones, are still sometimes hit or miss at the SEC level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritual_machine2005 View Post
    We need him

Banned
    vCash
    I want Avery, Gay, Hill, and Key. The rest will work itself out. We get those 4 I will not be disappointed.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    We will get those 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I still feel pretty good not great on Hayes. Rivers got a Bama offer this week so if he visits there I expect him to go to Bama. We're trying/expected to get Matthew Leo in for an OV this weekend. He would be a very good pick up.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    We will get those 4
    From your lips to Gods ears my friend.

vCash
    What's the latest on Ravian Pierce? Is he back in the boat or did he fall overboard again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    What's the latest on Ravian Pierce? Is he back in the boat or did he fall overboard again?
    Everything seems to be trending positively but it is Ravian. He's not visiting Oklahoma St or LSU this weekend so that's a big plus. Just have to ride the wave until next Wednesday.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    We will get those 4
    Hell yes!!

vCash
    Hivemind: Give your chance they sign with State.
    Noah Elliss
    Brad Stewart
    Thomas Johnston
    Caleb Chandler
    Adrian Ealy
    Evan Fields
    Jerry Drake
    Davondre Robinson
    Braylon Sanders
    Toryque Bateman
    Racey McMath
    Schdarren Archie (juco bound?)

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I want Avery, Gay, Hill, and Key. The rest will work itself out. We get those 4 I will not be disappointed.
    I am still nervous with Avery since he did not even list us in his top 2. Hopefully, he is just creating drama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PonderThis1 View Post
    I am still nervous with Avery since he did not even list us in his top 2. Hopefully, he is just creating drama.
    I'm nervous enough about guys that ARE committed to us, much less guys that aren't. Our past history with this staff on closing in recruiting does not instill confidence.

vCash
    Wasn't the only one who said anything about a "top 2" a homer Auburn writer?

Senior Member PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE's Avatar
    vCash
    I think that's probably the case. In an interview at MS/AL practice he said AU/UL were a little ahead but didn't have much to say a/b either except for talking about ties to his dad. You could tell the interviewer was really pushing the AU angle. He went on to say he knew where he was leaning & the reason he was leaning to that school was "development". At the end of the interview he again said the reason he'll sign with his school would be "development" and reaching his goal of the NFL. Reads positive to me.

vCash
    deleted