Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please dont tweet AJ Brown.

vCash
    No doubt, he's made his choice. I could care less at this point.

vCash
    Seriously don't even follow the kid
    And him saying he had to get out of Starkville and Never leaving the same area code .. Tells u all u need to know about that

vCash
    It's done. Tweeting him isn't gonna change the legal recourse... He can't get out of his LOI even if he wanted to.

Just let it die. He is our rival now.

Banned
    vCash
    Basically, he gave a middle finger to all of his friends and family. It is what it is. He's made his choice. Now, let's focus on the best recruit in MS that we landed today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    I don't know if 1 visit is all a head coach can do or not. But I was listening to Finebaum while reading this, and he was talking about Kirby Smart wanting one kid so bad that he visited him one day and then flew back to visit him again the same day.
    A HC is allowed one off campus visit with a recruit. Now he can go to games but cannot have any contact with the player off campus, except once.

vCash
    Tweet him? Hell no! Giddy about the De'mon Glanton hit he's gonna get. Hell yeah.

vCash
    What did his tweet say?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by t45fixer View Post
    Tweet him? Hell no! Giddy about the De'mon Glanton hit he's gonna get. Hell yeah.
    Yeah, it better be coming. I'd wait till his sophomore year though. It needs to be at home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    You might very well be right Cadaver! I'm from Clarksdale, and even though it's not what it used to be when I was growing up, doesn't mean I don't love it. He shouldn't have taken the money.
    Oh but he got such a pile as related to me that is close in .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Y'all may disagree, but based on the comments on Twitter, I think reality is setting in for that kid now. He is realizing that he sold out his support system and he is starting to see the awful fan base he now has to call "his" fans. Those dumbass Ole Miss fans are responding to his tweets with stuff like, "you'll be glad to leave that shithole anyway", and bashing Starkville as if he suddenly doesn't care about the town he grew up in and his family still lives in. He wouldn't be continuously tweeting about State if his conscience wasn't eating at him. My opinion, but that kid got caught up in the hype & people telling him how great he is, and now that it's done he's realizing he ****ed up. His boys went to State, and he ****ed up. Oh well, you made the bed now you have to lay in it. Good luck, AJ. Hate it for him, bc It seems apparent that he is struggling with his decision. But maybe that's just me.

OM can't play 9 WR's at one time, and they're all pretty good...so unless he is good enough to separate from a loaded group, he will never be Laquon Treadwell like he thinks he will. Coulda been a "name" at MSU. Oh well.
    Think you nailed it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the59dawg View Post
    Oh but he got such a pile as related to me that is close in .
    Feel bad for the young man. Like I said in another thread, if you wanna get out, get way out. Oxford was just a weird of decision as if he picked southern miss. At least at Southern he would get the lion's share of catches. UM is strong at WR already. I mean go to Oregon or TCU or something. Get out, don't move to adjacent area code.

Edited because I talked too much shit.
    Last edited by archdog; 02-03-2016 at 07:31 PM.

vCash
    Wouldn't it be funny if he lit it up in baseball and ended up getting drafted in the first ten rounds this summer. Ole Miss would be up shit creek. I would laugh a lot.

vCash

Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see anything that would lead me to that conclusion..

**** him......He's obvioiusly an attention whore.........He's in the right place for that......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    So OM has Stringfellow, Lodge, Pack, Jefferson, Brown, Metcalf and Nixon at WR. Brown is a good receiver, but I'm not sure how many touches he gets. At least at Bama he could have been their prime guy in two years. Good luck to the guy though. I hope Leo knocks his clock off when he tries to run a slant against us.
    I wouldn't trade Fred Ross for any of them.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    He made his choice, and he never wanted to be in Starkville to begin with. He craves attention, and he wants everyone to interact with him. He says in his tweet that he could care less, yet he's tweeting it out there. Don't be a sucker!
    Yes please. It's idiotic.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    He also said he could count on one hand the number of times Mullen came to see him. No kidding genius. It's the exact number all other HC can, 1.
    Ha exactly.

Hey... wait one... Hugh Freeze surely wouldn't cheat and go see him more than he was allowed would he?
    I mean, it's not like his team is being investigated for cheating or anything?

Right?
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    The best thing you can do, if you want to get back at an attention seeking, prima donna, is ignore them. He will probably get sick of hearing the crap that he will be introduced to and encounter up there, but he made his decision. Well somebody made a decision.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Ha exactly.

Hey... wait one... Hugh Freeze surely wouldn't cheat and go see him more than he was allowed would he?
    I mean, it's not like his team is being investigated for cheating or anything?

Right?
    Nahhhh, he sure wouldn't, as that would be unethitical, and we all know that OM recruting is on the up and up. "Nothing to see here so let's move on.**************

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    So OM has Stringfellow, Lodge, Pack, Jefferson, Brown, Metcalf and Nixon at WR. Brown is a good receiver, but I'm not sure how many touches he gets. At least at Bama he could have been their prime guy in two years. Good luck to the guy though. I hope Leo knocks his clock off when he tries to run a slant against us.
    OM out bid Bama!