Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please dont tweet AJ Brown.

vCash

Please dont tweet AJ Brown.

He made his choice, and he never wanted to be in Starkville to begin with. He craves attention, and he wants everyone to interact with him. He says in his tweet that he could care less, yet he's tweeting it out there. Don't be a sucker!
    Last edited by Coach34; 02-03-2016 at 06:22 PM.

vCash
    Sorry do not tweet

Banned
    vCash
    That dude said like a year ago that he wanted to leave where he grew up, to go to college. Not sure why anyone expected to sign him. Move on, it is what it is.

vCash
    Who is AJ Brown? **

vCash
    He also said he could count on one hand the number of times Mullen came to see him. No kidding genius. It's the exact number all other HC can, 1.

vCash
    +1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Taog Redloh View Post
    That dude said like a year ago that he wanted to leave where he grew up, to go to college. Not sure why anyone expected to sign him. Move on, it is what it is.
    I agree but it was shitty of him to run his mouth about how State recruited. **** him - CJJ redux.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Op4isabitch View Post
    Who is AJ Brown? **
    I think they are talking about the new lead singer for the Reggae Ambassadors, Mon.

vCash
    Meh, he just knew Simmons was coming here and he didn't want to practice against him bc he hits too hard wahhhhh

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    I agree but it was shitty of him to run his mouth about how State recruited. **** him - CJJ redux.
    Not arguing there. Sounds like he's tailor made for Ole Miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    He also said he could count on one hand the number of times Mullen came to see him. No kidding genius. It's the exact number all other HC can, 1.
    Maybe another HC visited him more than once?? Surely he is not saying that **

vCash
    So OM has Stringfellow, Lodge, Pack, Jefferson, Brown, Metcalf and Nixon at WR. Brown is a good receiver, but I'm not sure how many touches he gets. At least at Bama he could have been their prime guy in two years. Good luck to the guy though. I hope Leo knocks his clock off when he tries to run a slant against us.

vCash
    Maybe there is a reason that we went hard after Jamal Couch and Farrar? Unfortunately Oklahoma snaked Farrar from us.

AJ does seem like the OM character type, not saying it's a bad thing on him, but more of a personality fit. Sort of how Jeffrey Simmons + Chris Jones were personality matches for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    I don't know if 1 visit is all a head coach can do or not. But I was listening to Finebaum while reading this, and he was talking about Kirby Smart wanting one kid so bad that he visited him one day and then flew back to visit him again the same day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    I don't know if 1 visit is all a head coach can do or not. But I was listening to Finebaum while reading this, and he was talking about Kirby Smart wanting one kid so bad that he visited him one day and then flew back to visit him again the same day.
    Was probably when he was at Bama.

vCash
    I don't tweet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    He made his choice, and he never wanted to be in Starkville to begin with. He craves attention, and he wants everyone to interact with him. He says in his tweet that he could care less, yet he's tweeting it out there. Don't be a sucker!
    +1. This kid is really in love with himself! Geez. He is a drama queen. Like those women that say they hate drama and then post all their dirty laundry on fb.

vCash
    Y'all may disagree, but based on the comments on Twitter, I think reality is setting in for that kid now. He is realizing that he sold out his support system and he is starting to see the awful fan base he now has to call "his" fans. Those dumbass Ole Miss fans are responding to his tweets with stuff like, "you'll be glad to leave that shithole anyway", and bashing Starkville as if he suddenly doesn't care about the town he grew up in and his family still lives in. He wouldn't be continuously tweeting about State if his conscience wasn't eating at him. My opinion, but that kid got caught up in the hype & people telling him how great he is, and now that it's done he's realizing he ****ed up. His boys went to State, and he ****ed up. Oh well, you made the bed now you have to lay in it. Good luck, AJ. Hate it for him, bc It seems apparent that he is struggling with his decision. But maybe that's just me.

OM can't play 9 WR's at one time, and they're all pretty good...so unless he is good enough to separate from a loaded group, he will never be Laquon Treadwell like he thinks he will. Coulda been a "name" at MSU. Oh well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Y'all may disagree, but based on the comments on Twitter, I think reality is setting in for that kid now. He is realizing that he sold out his support system and he is starting to see the awful fan base he now has to call "his" fans. Those dumbass Ole Miss fans are responding to his tweets with stuff like, "you'll be glad to leave that shithole anyway", and bashing Starkville as if he suddenly doesn't care about the town he grew up in and his family still lives in. He wouldn't be continuously tweeting about State if his conscience wasn't eating at him. My opinion, but that kid got caught up in the hype & people telling him how great he is, and now that it's done he's realizing he ****ed up. His boys went to State, and he ****ed up. Oh well, you made the bed now you have to lay in it. Good luck, AJ. Hate it for him, bc It seems apparent that he is struggling with his decision. But maybe that's just me.

OM can't play 9 WR's at one time, and they're all pretty good...so unless he is good enough to separate from a loaded group, he will never be Laquon Treadwell like he thinks he will. Coulda been a "name" at MSU. Oh well.
    Well said,

I gotta admit, I'm looking to grabbing some pop-corn & seeing what becomes of AJ's life.

I think AJ may have underestimated the fact that he's about to enter an entirely new social group of the likes he's rarely been around & may not even like. We'll see

Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 02-03-2016 at 06:35 PM.

vCash
    You might very well be right Cadaver! I'm from Clarksdale, and even though it's not what it used to be when I was growing up, doesn't mean I don't love it. He shouldn't have taken the money.