Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now that everyone is calmer, or at least tired out

Banned
    vCash

Utah signed a 5 star OT. Just saying. They used to be MWC....

Nm
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Awesome we beat OM for one guy. And beat nobody else for anybody else. Im gonna leave this here...

So we got the best player in Mississippi and that's great. What the **** else? In comparison to the rest of the real programs in the sec. They get guys from all over. We recruit Mississippi, La, and Alabama hard, or what the staff considers hard. And we don't own any of it. This staff recruits on the level of a mountain west school and that may be insulting to the mountain west.

There are kids all over this damn country that want to play in the sec. Make some ****ing effort and go out and find them. Most other staffs are doing it so there is zero excuse. Our staff is ****ing lazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    We were limited on scholly's . No way we could not wait on those guys. As far as processing kids, I have no idea
    You do what everybody else does- recruit the most talented and the ones that jump on board first get the scholly. This shit aint hard. Our staff is lazy. Lazy. As in shitty lazy.

Sign what u need to do and process what you have to make the numbers work. Its hard for nobody else but us
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Yeah- but we dont need somebody like Whittingham at State do owe?????
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    It's got nothing to do with that.

You are blinded by what Ole Miss is doing.

We are not gonna do that, whichis, let's call it what it is... cheat institutionally , as long as Keenum, Strick, and Mullen are in charge.

So accept that, or be miserable
    It absolutely has to do with that. I'm not talking about cheating or giving a shit about what OM does which is one and the same. I know of 2 instances this cycle that guys are teed up and one we totally blew off and another we almost did if it wasn't for a hungry guy on staff. One of the only 3 we have. These guys that have been on staff for all these years either are too complacent now to do the job in recruiting or are just ****ing lazy. Either way changes need to,happen.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Ok, so we should have had 4 or 5 guys from Florida not signing with anybody, but waiting on us, until we find out if Simmons, Kobe, Lashley, Knott, Cushenberry sign with someone else?

Think about that. That's unreal expectations.
    Yeah unreal to go outwork somebody. Happens all over the country. It's their muther****ing job and they ****ing suck at it. Give some ****ing effort outside the little geography.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDawg View Post
    Nm
    Yep. You're very accurate in that they USED to be. Stay out of this.

vCash
    Ok, so we should have had 4 or 5 guys from Florida not signing with anybody, but waiting on us, until we find out if Simmons, Kobe, Lashley, Knott, Cushenberry sign with someone else?

Think about that. That's unreal expectations.
    Ur missing the point .. Utah signed 5 fla kids.
    Which means whatever coach had this territory worked his ass off to find, recruit, stay on, these guys..
    Maybe they didn't have any other offers, I have no idea..
    But a Pac12 Power 5 school still got them to come cross country.. Shit I'm sure it would be hard to steer these kids away from Ucf, USF, Not to mention southern schools that may have been on them..

So if Utah can pull kids from Fla, why can't we get a couple of OL from the Midwest..???
    Again it's ****ing Utah....
    Because they work harder...
    Last edited by mic; 02-03-2016 at 09:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    i still hate AJ going to OM - I think he's going to be a stud and if that turns out true I'd just assume it be at Bama than have to watch it take place in Oxford.
    As someone once said, "there are WR's on every corner in Fl,"********

vCash
    Utah continued to grow its influence in the state of Florida, thanks in large part to assistant coach Dennis Erickson, who Whittingham said has "instant credibility" in the state after several successful years coaching in Florida. Utah signed five recruits from South Florida, including RB Devonta'e Henry-Cole, QB Tyler Huntley, RB Zack Moss, WR Demari Simpkins, and LB Donavan Thompson.