Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would anybody be interested in a Fantasy Football League?

vCash

Would anybody be interested in a Fantasy Football League?

I thought I might put together a 10-12 man league and just play for pride if anyone is interested. I would even be willing to draft tonight if anyone is bored and wants to fool with it tonight. Anyway, respond in this thread if you a) want to play, and b) are willing to draft tonight or want to do it another day.

I know it's a little early for drafting, but it's not like we're playing for $$. Let me know

vCash
    I'll get it one if we do it another night...maybe Tuesday or something
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Sounds good. Scratch the tonight idea....next 10 to say they want in, we'll draft one night next week.

Banned
    vCash
    +1 I'm in. Lets draft no earlier than Tues

vCash
    I'm in.

vCash
    Great. So far, me, Coach34, Will James, dekalbdog (welcome aboard).......need 8 more.

vCash
    College fantasy is the way to go IMO... Of the several leagues I'm in, that one is by far my favorite. So much more player adjustment freedom and generated interest -- and the entirity of your season does not basically depend on the draft.

You end up with receivers that put up crazy numbers in the MAC or Sun Belt -- and next thing you know, you are yelling at the TV on Tuesday and Wednesday nights... You end up watching 10-20x the college football you normally would...

vCash
    I'm in for a college fantasy league if anyone puts it together. Can't draft this week though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    College fantasy is the way to go IMO... Of the several leagues I'm in, that one is by far my favorite. So much more player adjustment freedom and generated interest -- and the entirity of your season does not basically depend on the draft.

You end up with receivers that put up crazy numbers in the MAC or Sun Belt -- and next thing you know, you are yelling at the TV on Tuesday and Wednesday nights... You end up watching 10-20x the college football you normally would...
    Engie, why don't you start us up a college fantasy league? I've never done the college one, but I'm in if you start one. I'd like to try it out.

vCash
    Mine is going to be NFL, but if someone wants to start a college one I'll play. So I take it that Hack, you and Engie are Not wanting in the NFL one? Right? Just making sure

vCash
    Yeah, I'm out for the NFL league. Just doesn't hold my attention well after playing college(and watching stupid numbers get put up every week by a bunch of different players)...

I'll set up a college league next week...

Banned
    vCash
    I'll do both.

vCash
    committed to two NFL leagues already. not looking for any more fantasy action but I've always wanted to try college fantasy. So for that one, Im game.

vCash
    I'll do it

vCash
    I'm up for College Fantasy.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    I seen a nfl winner

vCash
    Ok, so far we have....

Me
    C34
    Will James
    Dekalbdog
    mstate7
    I seen it dawg

We need at least 4 more....6 more at max.

vCash
    I'm also interested in College Fantasy for fun; I had a league at CBS for the last few years, with several guys from 247, but this year CBS started charging $100 to host a league, which I'm frankly not interested in paying.

vCash
    Count me in. Should be fun.

vCash
    I'm in