Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lashley to bama

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Haven't and won't read it. But shit this is a disaster. Period.
    Bamas oline coach told him he could be better than Cam Robinson. I guess Hev told him he could be the next Rufus.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Just stop until the LOI is in. How many times do we have to say it? Until the letter is in its not official. Just ****ing stop.

vCash
    If Dan wont show a willingness to adapt or change to Improve the talent level we have then why are we wasting our time. Youre an idiot if you think we can finish in the top of the SEC with the current level of recruits were bringing in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Haven't and won't read it. But shit this is a disaster. Period.
    Bamas oline coach told him he could be better than Cam Robinson. I guess Hev told him he could be the next Rufus.

vCash
    Wow, Lashley is naive and bought that horseshit that Bama was selling. He won't see the field for a while. Maybe what his redshirt sophomore season? He could have played early and often at State. Grew up around the MSU football program but ends up going to Bama? There is no way this move by him makes any sense in any way.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    I don't see how our insiders were so out of the loop on these golden triangle kids.

vCash
    Is Dan even going to be here for 2017 season? I see him officially checking out & leaving. Hev too, obvs at that point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Does Dan even care any more? I'm starting to wonder.
    Dan has all but given up. He is just smiling and cashing that check.. $$$$ Screw him...

vCash
    Bout to bite through my tongue right now, but I'm holding off till Thursday. Thought Lashley was our safest bet though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Yep, and he just told him what he wanted to hear to land him.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    You ****ers don't listen