Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would satisfy you in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
    Can I come back Wednesday to butch if our recruiting flops too?
    What do you consider "to butch"? How butch are you now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawggoneit View Post
    What do you consider "to butch"? How butch are you now?
    Bitch. My autocorrect has a pg rated mouth
    my cowbell is louder than yours

vCash
    Can I come back Wednesday to butch if our recruiting flops too?
    Only if you plan to come back and eat crow if it doesn't as well. Otherwise most won't care and will be melting along with you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Only if you plan to come back and eat crow if it doesn't as well. Otherwise most won't care and will be melting along with you.
    exactly- if we flop Wednesday- there will be plenty of butching by everyone.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    I will gladly eat the crow on both points

vCash
    I will gladly eat the crow on both points
    You can bitch all you want Wednesday I will be there with ya if we lay an egg...

But with the UMiss pending sanctions, stay off the keyboard if it isn't anything but bashing their ass..
    So what if you think they get off light.. Rip their ass. This is what we have waited on..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    You can bitch all you want Wednesday I will be there with ya if we lay an egg...

But with the UMiss pending sanctions, stay off the keyboard if it isn't anything but bashing their ass..
    So what if you think they get off light.. Rip their ass. This is what we have waited on..

How do you know though? No one on this board has seen the NOA. I hope it's 30 violations of the right reverend giving fellatio to recruits but WE don't know. Just like the ole
    Miss fans claiming to know don't have a clue either. I suspect the truth lies somewhere between what we want it to be and what they want it to be. But all this talk of crazy sanctions verges on lunacy. I can't even tell if some of yall are serious or joking.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    3 years probation
    Lack of Institutional Control
    2 year bowl ban
    Loss of 18 scholarships over 3 years
    Forfeit of victories

One thing to keep in mind are the new rules in place that hold a head coach responsible for violations occurring on his watch. I think this would be an ideal time for the NCAA to introduce these and educate everyone on their new four tier penalty structure. I have contended all along that with the new leadership in the NCAA enforcement staff, they will be looking for the opportunity to show their renewed emphasis on toughness. They just needed that first opportunity to do it. I'm hoping like hell they've found it.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...t_proposal.pdf

vCash
    How do you know though? No one on this board has seen the NOA. I hope it's 30 violations of the right reverend giving fellatio to recruits but WE don't know. Just like the ole
    Miss fans claiming to know don't have a clue either. I suspect the truth lies somewhere between what we want it to be and what they want it to be. But all this talk of crazy sanctions verges on lunacy. I can't even tell if some of yall are serious or joking.
    Interesting stance that you are taking here. It looks like wishful thinking to me. Do you wear gray pants?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Interesting stance that you are taking here. It looks like wishful thinking to me. Do you wear gray pants?
    I just looked at his profile and recent posts, VERY interesting.

He's clean. I don't like his tone either. But He is a dog

vCash
    Lol. Just ask the OP if I'm a dawg. I've missed exactly three home games in the past twenty years. If I want to raise an eyebrow at how foolish some of you sound, I have that right. In the intersts of transparency I do have a post graduate degree from tsun. I used to even attend many of their athletic events- just so I could cheer against them. But whatever. Question my loyalty if you want for laughing at the
    Most of you for thinking this is the end of what they've been doing in recruiting since the beav has been there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteDawgEnforcer View Post
    He's clean. I don't like his tone either. But He is a dog
    Well if that's not vindication, I don't know what is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    3 years probation
    2 year bowl ban
    Loss of 18 scholarships over 3 years
    Forfeit of victories

One thing to keep in mind are the new rules in place that hold a head coach responsible for violations occurring on his watch. I think this would be an ideal time for the NCAA to introduce these and educate everyone on their new four tier penalty structure. I have contended all along that with the new leadership in the NCAA enforcement staff, they will be looking for the opportunity to show their renewed emphasis on toughness. They just needed that first opportunity to do it. I'm hoping like hell they've found it.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...t_proposal.pdf
    I read that. OM is screwed. There are several that sound like an exact description of their already acknowledged infractions.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    **** that...
    30 over 4 is the magic number...
    If the penalty justifies that, absolutely! I am just saying a loss of 4 per year would be meaningful in my eyes. Hell, I hope they fold up the tent to be honest. OM is not a valuable member of the SEC in my eyes.

vCash
    Multi-year bowl ban(considering losing teams required to fill bowls now, this may not happen)
    Disassociation with a number of boosters(Archie being one-but I'll believe it when I see it)
    At least twice as much as ULL got, but really much more
    The second NOA to be full of very juicy Hugh related infractions

vCash

No football for 5 years and Uncle Buck publicly humiliated

Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    Regards to the impending punishment against OM.

Anything that doesn't include a bowl ban will be pretty disappointing to me.
    Everything else is gravy

vCash
    I figure the SEC office will help fight for them to not get any sort of post season ban dished out. It makes perfect sense, it would be bad for the league financially. So, I expect them to lose some extra evaluation periods, visits, and schollys etc. Note, that the punishment may be worse than whatever we first hear, they allegedly have been holding back some schollys and visits as a self reported punishment since Freeze got there. So, whatever we hear will be on top of all that which has been self punished.

vCash
    1. Pave the Grove
    2. At least 2 more total football scholarship losses than ULL
    3. Meh on the bowl ban cause...

Round two, even if 'light' adds another say 5-8 total scholarship losses. That is about a year group full of players lost. Trust me, that will not be a condition easily remedied.

Then re-pave the Grove

Senior Member maroonwhitedawg3ddd's Avatar
    vCash
    Force Evacuation of the Plantation !! Then Let there Ole Blue Hair Klan members burn everything down......17 ASSHOLES!!!