Thread: Best thing I've read today...

vCash

Best thing I've read today...

Just say "Ole Miss may have the number 1 recruiting class in the country" out loud.

How can anybody think that could happen without SMU style cheating going on???
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    There's a photo of a $100k+ cashier's check to a Mercedes dealer floating around Twitter.

vCash
    This could be the most brazen academic fraud / impermissable benefits cheating in modern NCAA history. It tracks directly with recruiting rankings. Did they think no one would notice, or did they simply calculate winning now would be worth any penalty?
    Last edited by AlmostPositive; 01-29-2016 at 06:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    There's a photo of a $100k+ cashier's check to a Mercedes dealer floating around Twitter.

That's been going around for a few years now. Supposedly has to do with Nkemdeches dad buying a car

vCash
    I think Greg Little flips after the OV this weekend... too much heat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDDawg View Post
    I think Greg Little flips after the OV this weekend... too much heat.
    He is good friends with the A&M qb that transferred to Oklahoma. Something to watch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    This could be the most brazen academic fraud / impermissable benefits cheating in modern NCAA history. It tracks directly with recruiting rankings. Did they think no one would notice, or did they simply calculate winning now would be worth any penalty?
    I'm with you on this. And I really believe that they had the win at all costs mentality, even if it brought sanctions. It was worth a national champ banner even if they had to write it off later. They would play the victim claiming that the NCAA was a bunch of bullies looking for someone to pick on.

Banned
    vCash
    Even if freeze gets fired tomorrow he's made about $12 million in 4 years, probably $7 mil after taxes so he goes away with a big wad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VanLingleMungo View Post
    Even if freeze gets fired tomorrow he's made about $12 million in 4 years, probably $7 mil after taxes so he goes away with a big wad.
    Fired for cause would lose him $20mil that he was otherwise guarantee:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    Fired for cause would lose him $20mil that he was otherwise guarantee:
    I doubt they would do that, he could start talking...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    I doubt they would do that, he could start talking...
    No, if he got fired w cause he doesn't get paid. Well, it would be very little in comparison to his contract, in sure they would have a small settlement. If he chirps he never ever ever ever coaches again.