Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Bafoom- How you like Hack and I myself now???

vCash

Hey Bafoom- How you like Hack and I myself now???

Click an ad

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/54295/I...g#.VqvJwPkrLIV

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/54422/l...s#.VqvKUfkrLIV

We have made you look so stupid time and again- and you morons keep on. I love you guys- never change
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I like this game.

vCash
    You nailed it! Its starting to flow all over now. SDS is reporting it now too as well as some Alabama sites!

vCash
    The new response line is already forming: Track and Field and Women's Basketball will get hammered. Football will get off lightly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time View Post
    The new response line is already forming: Track and Field and Women's Basketball will get hammered. Football will get off lightly.
    and Laremy Tunsil wont miss any games....
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    "It's was Nutt. Hugh saves souls."

vCash
    Reaction I'm reading is that OM is pissed that this came out right before NSD. Ya see, they all knew it was coming sooner or later even though they never said it publicly. Now they're just pissed that the news could prevent them from winning the NSD press conference.

That's par for Ole Miss. They screwed Tee Shepard to win a press conference. They are sure ready to screw a class of 4 and 5 stars to win a press conference. Ole Miss doesn't give a damn that they were about to trick s class of croots into probation.

They're just pissed the jig is up.

The NCAA on the other hand knew they needed to wrap this up now so that at least the 2016 crootin class could make an informed decision. The NCAA is looking out for the interest of student athletes. Ole Miss is only looking out for the press conference.

vCash
    Seen several OM folks tweeting out statistics saying 90% of the violations are WBB 9ish% Track, and less than 1% football... Sad, since it would take over 100 violations to even get a statistical figure of less than 1%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    Reaction I'm reading is that OM is pissed that this came out right before NSD. Ya see, they all knew it was coming sooner or later even though they never said it publicly. Now they're just pissed that the news could prevent them from winning the NSD press conference.

That's par for Ole Miss. They screwed Tee Shepard to win a press conference. They are sure ready to screw a class of 4 and 5 stars to win a press conference. Ole Miss doesn't give a damn that they were about to trick s class of croots into probation.

They're just pissed the jig is up.

The NCAA on the other hand knew they needed to wrap this up now so that at least the 2016 crootin class could make an informed decision. The NCAA is looking out for the interest of student athletes. Ole Miss is only looking out for the press conference.
    Yep, translation, we are pissed we couldn't keep these guys in the dark about this until they had already signed with us.

vCash
    Ian Rapoport: If you follow college recruiting, this is not surprising. Long time coming

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/693162365580394496

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    You know that is their response such sheep. They deserve what they get!

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post

People heppin bidness, man!

vCash
    Anyone know if Bjork is lying about being "bound by confidentiality"? I know the NCAA doesn't comment publicly about ongoing investigations, but I don't think they prevent a school from commenting.

ESPN:
    Ole Miss athletic director Ross Bjork declined to elaborate on the allegations in a statement Friday.

"As has been the case for the past three years, we are bound by confidentiality and cannot comment publicly on the matter," Bjork said. "However, I can say that I'm confident in how our coaches and staff operate our program, and we take compliance, NCAA and SEC rules very seriously. We are working hard to seek a resolution to this matter."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Click an ad

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/54295/I...g#.VqvJwPkrLIV

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/54422/l...s#.VqvKUfkrLIV

We have made you look so stupid time and again- and you morons keep on. I love you guys- never change
    LOL

Those dipshits. I bet it's crickets over there about you two now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    Anyone know if Bjork is lying about being "bound by confidentiality"? I know the NCAA doesn't comment publicly about ongoing investigations, but I don't think they prevent a school from commenting.

ESPN:
    NCAA has no legal recourse to bind anyone to anything. His law firm may be telling him to do that. Unless they signed some kind of confidentiality agreement with the NCAA, I don't see how anything like that is binding. It would be a blantant violation of free speech by someone that's not a legal authority. Makes no sense.

vCash

ESPN:
    If the party line about this having nothing to do with the current staff was true you can bet your ass they would be officially commenting on that.

vCash
    Ian Rapoport: If you follow college recruiting, this is not surprising. Long time coming

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/693162365580394496
    Chad Kelly is even tweeting at him hahahahahaha.

vCash
    As Stuart Scott use to say "Big ups!" Nice job calling it. That's why I switched to elite dawgs. We share the same hatred for UNM and we're not afraid who's feelings it might hurt.

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    I don't like either one of you so I know they don't. Lol

Man the folks on this board just knowwwwwww

vCash
    Hey Bearsharks, don't let your anger and frustration boil over! We don't want to see any reports of domestic violence or animal abuse.

Click an Ad bitches.