Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Pat Forde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty96 View Post
    I would say Forde probably hasn't seen the letter either. Kimchee and Tunsil are 2 examples that have been in the media - I would guess that they were mentioned with in context of the oddities going on at OM. As far as I can tell, all this article does is firm up all the rumors and talk that have been going on here for months. Which is great, but we won't know anything for sure until that list of 30 violations is public. I'll be VERY interested to see how it breaks down.
    If the letter is not public, and I'm sure it's not at this time, I wonder who leaked this to forde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    Please tell me you are kidding.

ETA - I don't really have a problem with him not being an over the top homer for State......but would it be too much to ask that he not go out of his way to defend OM? Even if he has seen the damn NOA, he ought to just keep his mouth shut.
    exactly. It's why i quit listening to their show.

vCash
    Too late for MGK to declare for NFL? Bowl ban would sure put a damper on his night cap!

Banned
    vCash
    C34 knew this all along. It was only a matter of time.

vCash
    I would say Forde probably hasn't seen the letter either. Kimchee and Tunsil are 2 examples that have been in the media - I would guess that they were mentioned with in context of the oddities going on at OM. As far as I can tell, all this article does is firm up all the rumors and talk that have been going on here for months. Which is great, but we won't know anything for sure until that list of 30 violations is public. I'll be VERY interested to see how it breaks down.
    Forde didn't write the article without doing his homework and he wouldn't imply where the investigation is centered if he wasn't confident. I doubt he's seen the letter either, but he believed his source enough to write an article about it.

Elitedawgs should become the new TMZ. Remember when someone here broke the "Tiger Woods is in a Hattiesburg rehab" story????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    If the letter is not public, and I'm sure it's not at this time, I wonder who leaked this to forde
    You have to figure it is someone at the ncaa office or in some legal office in the chain of possession of the letter. It would be foolish for anyone at OM to leak this. . wait. . nm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtini View Post
    exactly. It's why i quit listening to their show.
    Serious question. Who gives a flip if it was the old staff? That won't change the penalties. It's not like the old staff was fired for cheating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Forde didn't write the article without doing his homework and he wouldn't imply where the investigation is centered if he wasn't confident. I doubt he's seen the letter either, but he believed his source enough to write an article about it.

Elitedawgs should become the new TMZ. Remember when someone here broke the "Tiger Woods is in a Hattiesburg rehab" story????
    I am not saying he didn't do his homework. I am saying that Tunsil and Kimchee are valid topics in the greater discussion of OM football recruiting regardless of their presence or lack there of on any letter or charges. I hope they are, but I don't think you can derive that from the article w/ any certainty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    IT'S COME!!!!

Still, screw Pat Forde... That aside, this should be all over Twitter and Instagram the next few days.
    print and pin to the walls of The Library
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Bjork was hired in 2012, and they say most of these things happened before 2012. As much as we'd want LOIC, I don't think we'll get it since they changed the top brass already. Lost scholarships and MAYBE a 1 year post season ban.

vCash
    I am not saying he didn't do his homework. I am saying that Tunsil and Kimchee are valid topics in the greater discussion of OM football recruiting regardless of their presence or lack there of on any letter or charges. I hope they are, but I don't think you can derive that from the article w/ any certainty.
    With certainty? No. I'm not 100% sure that I'm even going to hit the "submit reply" button right now. But I'm pretty sure thats going to happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson92 View Post
    Watch the narrative change from
    "We haven't done anything wrong"
    To
    "The violations are minor and deal with former coaches"
    To
    "This won't seriously affect us"
    The spin has already started, just read the comments in the article. They are going out on some pretty long limbs to justify all of this. It's funny.

vCash
    You can bet the farm too that they are scrambling to find someone to write a counter-article to calm the masses. Just watch, I bet Alford or someone will write one before the day is up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmabull View Post
    So Matt Wyatt tweets it's old staff and Saunders stuff.
    Sometimes I wonder if Matt is still a Bulldog. He seems to reach a lot and take up for UMiss.

vCash
    Ian Rapoport

If you follow college recruiting, this is not surprising. Long time coming

vCash
    Do you think any of this will actually make a dent in this years signing class......I have a feeling it won't or have very little negative impact. Coach 34, you have been wonderful with your info this entire time, what is your take on their recruiting class for this year since the allegations have been presented??
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 01-29-2016 at 03:53 PM. Reason: spelling

vCash
    Finebaum confirms its mainly women's basketball and track. Believes the football issues center arounds tunsil and agents, and the prior football staff
    my cowbell is louder than yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwater99 View Post
    Did his wife or mother-in-law get a hold of his twitter?
    Matt just needs to shut his pie hole on this. He hasn't a clue what the allegations involve unless he's read the letter which he hasn't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
    Finebaum confirms its mainly women's basketball and track. Believes the football issues center arounds tunsil and agents, and the prior football staff
    So that was under Freeze. Sat 7 games. Will be penalties for the Tunsil stuff. Pretty clear.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmabull View Post
    So Matt Wyatt tweets it's old staff and Saunders stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Ha even he's brainwashed
    =

+

+