Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much of the UNM is about to get hammered do you believe?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrunt29 View Post
    1. Hope I'm wrong though
    There's no way they're getting nothing. At the very least, the NCAA didn't suspend Tunsil for nothing.

vCash
    I'm hoping for 4 but it'll wind up being a 2 at best.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash

vCash
    My guess is between 3 and 4, and hopefully it will be a 4. If OM ends up getting less than ULL, which I don't see that happening, then NCAA Compliance has definitley dropped the ball and needs to fizzle on out of existence.

vCash
    The one thing that the NCAA is serious about is academic fraud.......this is a notice of infractions (charges), not a notice of investigation. I believe it will be nothing less than 3.

UM is loading the barn before riding out the storm of probation. They are smart, banking on a 1-2 year hit. Worst part for them is the future repeat offender stuff. The network is well in place with a great flow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coastdoglover View Post
    3 or 4. That depends on how well the NCAA did their job. Academic fraud is obvious and nobody knows how much Saunders talked. Everybody knows Tunsil's parents and also Tee Shepards family were given housing in Oxford too. That is on Freeze and the prominent Bears are trying to relegate all of this back to Orgeron and Nutt but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the Network has never quit operating. We shall see .
    I kind of wonder how much Chris Jones told them three years ago when they interviewed him. The spinn on that was the NCAA interviews all 5stars. That was horse shit. I also wonder is this why Freeze stayed in contact with him to keep him buttered up to stay quiet. I also wonder did the pending hammered played into Chris Jones decision to leave early. "Having to get out of the State of Mississippi."

vCash
    Wait and see what UNC gets. That should come out this spring, and if the rumors (posted here about what was in the NOA) are true, OM's punishment won't be far off.

Whatever it is, it'll be a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrydawg View Post
    The one thing that the NCAA is serious about is academic fraud.......this is a notice of infractions (charges), not a notice of investigation. I believe it will be nothing less than 3.

UM is loading the barn before riding out the storm of probation. They are smart, banking on a 1-2 year hit. Worst part for them is the future repeat offender stuff. The network is well in place with a great flow
    The difference between the uper teir teams and the lower is the the bench. Your Starting 11 will be good but its the next 11 that takes you to the next level. They will have no debth.

vCash

vCash

vCash
    Four - not eligible for playoffs but still allowed to participate in the lesser but still nostalgic bowls

vCash
    2. Hoping for the death penalty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    You can always just not comment or read the thread. Just a thought
    It's hard for OM fans to bite their tongues.

vCash
    3ish

vCash
    This will be henceforth be referred to as 'The Rectum Scale". I'm going with a 2.75.
    Last edited by Dawgbite; 01-29-2016 at 10:33 AM. Reason: sp

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    So you think I am an OM fan?

vCash

vCash
    Bump, and revision.

I'll go from 1.75, to 2.5.*

(*Subject to further review)