Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Future Mississippi Rebel Commit, Myles Hartsfield

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash

Future Mississippi Rebel Commit, Myles Hartsfield

He committed to Penn State in June 2014.

Reports of hazing come out in October and the season is cancelled:
    7 charged in hazing
    Hazing Details (reader discretion)

Penn State stops recruiting Hartsfield

August 2015 Convictions

vCash
    OM lost all credibility when they offered Kelly. They are simply the Miami U of the SEC.

vCash
    He'll fit right in

vCash
    Ritual anal attacks?!?!?!?!?!

vCash
    Welcome to the asylum. Where the inmates rule. The heppin university******.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    OM lost all credibility when they offered Kelly. They are simply the Miami U of the SEC.
    It seems like OM is getting to the point where a potential recruit/player has to have a rap sheet, to be a member of the OM football team.

vCash
    Is no one else concerned with the phrase RITUAL ANAL ATTACKS?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormrider26 View Post

Sounds like something RK would return for his Sr year to participate in.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    It wouldn't be the first time at Ole Miss.

And as long as it fits into their "belief system" who am I to judge anyway?

vCash
    It's ok. I'm sure that ritual anal attacks don't reflect who Myles "ATM" Hartsfield is "as a person" and "have no place in his belief system."***
    Last edited by NYDawg; 12-15-2015 at 09:22 PM. Reason: asterisks added

Banned
    vCash
    Why isn't this more well known? We all know how the other side would act if we were doing this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYDawg View Post
    It's ok. I'm sure that ritual anal attacks don't reflect who Myles "ATM" Hartsfield is "as a person" and "have no place in his belief system."
    If Ole Miss gets this guy, I would definitely use it against them in recruiting. What future freshman would want to take a chance on being "hazed" with that guy on the team?

vCash
    Disgusting !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RIdog View Post
    Disgusting !
    So is an female sex organ but it still feels good and I like it.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 12-15-2015 at 09:52 PM.

vCash
    From actual OM fans:

"There was a hazing incident at his high school and the young man regrets his role in it. He has learned from it and grown as an individual. I believe his decision to attend Ole Miss is an indication that he wants to continue his growth in the right kind of environment under the tutelage of Coach Freeze and his staff. I applaud his choice."

"Great young man, strong faith. He is in the right place here with the OM family."

Wtf is going on in their minds for them to think ritual anal attacks are ok??

vCash
    From actual OM fans:

"There was a hazing incident at his high school and the young man regrets his role in it. He has learned from it and grown as an individual. I believe his decision to attend Ole Miss is an indication that he wants to continue his growth in the right kind of environment under the tutelage of Coach Freeze and his staff. I applaud his choice."

"Great young man, strong faith. He is in the right place here with the OM family."

Wtf is going on in their minds for them to think ritual anal attacks are ok??
    How can we make our team as good as it was in 1963?

vCash
    I don't care what they do anymore. You don't built great companies, leading organizations, or championship programs in this manner. They've chosen their path and they are out to acquire talent by any means necessary and no matter the background or character of the person. Again, you don't build championships programs in this manner.

They'll have some big wins, but they'll always have drama and they'll always be inconsistent. I don't know when the walls will come tumbling down, but rest assured that they will and, when they do, it will embarrass that university to no end.

They've made a choice and the party will be fun, but, at some point, the sun will rise on other side an they'll have deal with the consequences.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I don't care what they do anymore. You don't built great companies, leading organizations, or championship programs in this manner. They've chosen their path and they are out to acquire talent by any means necessary and no matter the background or character of the person. Again, you don't build championships programs in this manner.

They'll have some big wins, but they'll always have drama and they'll always be inconsistent. I don't know when the walls will come tumbling down, but rest assured that they will and, when they do, it will embarrass that university to no end.

They've made a choice and the party will be fun, but, at some point, the sun will rise on other side an they'll have deal with the consequences.
    I really don't know. They let Kimdeechee write 'his' apology and seem to be gunning to play him for the Sugar Bowl. As long as the right reverend gets them to atone for their sins they will continue to play and the media seems to forget about it.

vCash
    Spice Boys will welcome the Ritual Anal Attacker to O-Town.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TSUNami View Post
    I really don't know. They let Kimdeechee write 'his' apology and seem to be gunning to play him for the Sugar Bowl. As long as the right reverend gets them to atone for their sins they will continue to play and the media seems to forget about it.
    Again, great companies aren't built this way. Your thinking too short term. Things built like this don't last and aren't sustainable.