Thread: Saw that if we got Nashville one of our opponents could be 5-7 Nebraska

vCash

Saw that if we got Nashville one of our opponents could be 5-7 Nebraska

If that's the match up we get I hope Scott gets a reprimand from the SEC office....or even takes an assault charge.

Please no. I LOVE bowls and will defend them to the death. But there are too many. When sub .500 becomes realistic possibility it's time to cut back if we'renot gonna just go ahead and have 64 bowls all the way down to the Toilet Duck Bowl.

I want no part of playing a 5-7 team. How compelling will that be especially when the other team is 8-4? We've nothing to gain by winning and everything to lose.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I want Nashville bad... But I agree about playing a 5-7 team.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Just so they're not a 6 win team after the bowl.

vCash

We finished 6th in the West......Wouldn't surprise me one bit if we ended up there...

Really, not much different than playing a 5-7 Nebraska team or a 6-6 Va Tech team to be honest........We made this damn bed ourselves.........Honestly, we'd have a much better turnout if we went to Nashville versus North Carolina....
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Tennessee would bring a bigger crowd to Charlotte.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    I still think we get the Belk Bowl against either UNC or Duke.

vCash
    Belk vs. Virginia Tech. Going off of twitterverse...
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    To be clear, I would prefer Music City because I would be able to go. I am saying I do not want us to be in Nashville if it's gonna mean playing 5-7 Nebraska.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!