Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Ninja calls out South Carolina

Banned
    vCash
    The Ninja should fire Rich! How dare he interview at another school. Screw him!!! If he doesn't want to be at Arizona then get hell out. I mean it is screwing up their recruiting and if he wants to go to SC and leave us then I will help him pack his damn bags!!

Signed,

Delusional Arizona Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    JC Shurburtt
    ‏@jcshurburtt
    South Carolina did not offer Rich Rodriguez its head coaching job. All signs continue to point toward Will Muschamp.

Personally, I trust Byrne's sources over JC Shurburtt's.
    No shit. JC is a complete tool...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Rich Rod would be fine. Boom couldn't succeed at Florida.
    I agree, but the question is, "would Boom be good enough at S Carolina?"...

they are historically one of the worst teams in all of NCAA football... other that Rich Rod, who could they get that's better than Boom???
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Banned
    vCash
    Meanwhile where is Strick?? He should be full on Donald Trump style defending our program, taunting everyone else.

"Miami, Maryland, Georgia, etc tried their best to get our coach but there's nowhere better than Starkville, MS and Mississippi State to be! Every year they try and fail! We believe in Dan Mullen, MSU, and we will win a championship together!"

"Nobody comes after Northern Miss' coach! I dunno maybe they are more recruiting driven than coaching talent?! I dunno it looks that way!"

But no, Strick is the empty suit, the Jeb Bush of AD's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UMCDawg16 View Post
    I was scared of USC signing Rich Rod because I want Mullen gone and us to hire him.
    So you want the guy to replace the guy who handed him a utter ass whipping. And the guy you want was at a top 10 job, at the time!!...yea, makes sense. Me? I'll pass, tks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
    Meanwhile where is Strick?? He should be full on Donald Trump style defending our program, taunting everyone else.

"Miami, Maryland, Georgia, etc tried their best to get our coach but there's nowhere better than Starkville, MS and Mississippi State to be! Every year they try and fail! We believe in Dan Mullen, MSU, and we will win a championship together!"

"Nobody comes after Northern Miss' coach! I dunno maybe they are more recruiting driven than coaching talent?! I dunno it looks that way!"

There is opportunity for positive spin. We don't play that game unfortunately.

vCash
    The Ninja? I've never understood the love of a very few of our "fans" for that disloyal bas#^*. He DID leave at the first opportunity for a lateral move and after a VERY short tenure, yet Mullen is still here and he gets blasted for not being loyal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackout View Post

You are so ****ing stupid..... Yea so miami can say, " no stupid ass will james, your coach wanted us, we passed". Congrats though, you are and always will be a moron.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    The Ninja? I've never understood the love of a very few of our "fans" for that disloyal bas#^*. He DID leave at the first opportunity for a lateral move and after a VERY short tenure, yet Mullen is still here and he gets blasted for not being loyal.
    Uhhh.....Byrne left for what was essentially home. Big ass difference. It'd be like Mullen leaving for Penn State or if The Kang had left for Bama. But you still don't get it and never will. Like Willie James said - you're the worst.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    The ninja- internet legend. That is all. He followed lt, anyone was going to be a genius. He said hello, wonderful. Overrated. Big time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I agree, but the question is, "would Boom be good enough at S Carolina?"...

they are historically one of the worst teams in all of NCAA football... other that Rich Rod, who could they get that's better than Boom???
    I would make every guy better than Boom tell me no. Here is the thing they have had all this time and let Babers, Scott Frost, etc get hired first who I would have above Boom. As far as who is left? Jeff Brohm, Schanio, Navy coach, Troy Calhoun, Chip Morris, Blake Anderson, etc. Boom is down the list to me. Still a great DC but I would want to see him go to a lower tier school and prove he can run a program.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    You are so ****ing stupid..... Yea so miami can say, " no stupid ass will james, your coach wanted us, we passed". Congrats though, you are and always will be a moron.
    Control the message, get your brand out there, but no lets just keep being the doormat like you always advocate. No problems here all is well!!!

Maybe Mullen wants out because his administration isn't going all out for the program. Keenun, Strick, and Bracky by the book! Nice and polite by the rules wins the day. Passive finesse football. That's us!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ckDOG View Post
    There is opportunity for positive spin. We don't play that game unfortunately.
    No, we don't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    I would make every guy better than Boom tell me no. Here is the thing they have had all this time and let Babers, Scott Frost, etc get hired first who I would have above Boom. As far as who is left? Jeff Brohm, Schanio, Navy coach, Troy Calhoun, Chip Morris, Blake Anderson, etc. Boom is down the list to me. Still a great DC but I would want to see him go to a lower tier school and prove he can run a program.
    fair response. Do you think they are interested in Coach Mullen?
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    You're talking about the same Mullen that has already talked to two schools this year right with no statement other than "eh....we talk about this every year."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    So you want the guy to replace the guy who handed him a utter ass whipping. And the guy you want was at a top 10 job, at the time!!...yea, makes sense. Me? I'll pass, tks
    So, we should only go after coaches that Dan hasn't defeated? Would you turn down Urban Meyer or Les Miles because Dan beat them at one point too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    fair response. Do you think they are interested in Coach Mullen?
    Don't think so but, until proven otherwise, I think the SEC controls that as much as anything. No sitting head coach has left one SEC school for another since Tubbs. They don't want teams poaching head coaches in football. I do know they were very interested in Smart and Richt. They interviewed Willie Taggert but he wasn't getting it and has signed a new deal with USF. Sonny Dykes may come into play since he is definitely looking to get out of Cal. Heck I might consider Jeff Tedford now as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Uhhh.....Byrne left for what was essentially home. Big ass difference. It'd be like Mullen leaving for Penn State or if The Kang had left for Bama. But you still don't get it and never will. Like Willie James said - you're the worst.
    Actually he went "home" ( he was born in Idaho) to his alma mater's biggest in state rival. Yeah, that just screams loyalty. It fits his MO though. Had Dan gone to Pitt or Jackie gone to Auburn THEN you comparisons between them and Byrne would be spot on.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 12-06-2015 at 12:40 AM.

vCash
    Looks like with Rich Rod turning them down they are going to go with Boom at USCe. All new coaches in the SEC east this year are DC with Boom with the only HC experience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    You're talking about the same Mullen that has already talked to two schools this year right with no statement other than "eh....we talk about this every year."
    Get a subscription to Paul Jones' site and get the real story.