Thread: Miami Herald article........

vCash

Miami Herald article........

These guys are the best press source for Miami. Here is their take.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/co...e47461460.html

vCash
    It sounds to me like they are waiting on Richt. After that it's either Davis or Schiano. Mullen appears to be 4th choice, if that.

vCash
    The poll at the bottom suggest less than 4% think Mullen is the right fit for Miami. And that's after the article calls him "brash" and basically states that he's overpaid.

vCash
    http://miami.247sports.com/Article/W...h-122-41633256

It's VIP so if you aren't a 24/7 subscriber I don't think you can see it. It's essentially the same stuff as in the Herald article but a bit more in depth. The writer obviously thinks a lot of Mullen. Some of our folks would benefit from reading his take on Dan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    The poll at the bottom suggest less than 4% think Mullen is the right fit for Miami. And that's after the article calls him "brash" and basically states that he's overpaid.
    The perception in most places is that Miami is a rich program. They aren't. The24/7 article basically said why they didn't hire Mullen last time was they couldn't afford him. They do have more money to spend this time around I think. I'm hearing through other sources that money is a sticking point with Richt.

vCash
    It's Davis..... Schiano wants more money...... Richt doesn't want to jump back in and Mullen is by no means going to Miami.

vCash
    I don't bet but if I did right now I would go with Davis. I think they really want Richt but I believe you are right about him. He won't jump right back in unless they REALLY make it worth his while. I'm not sure they can.