Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1750

Thread: 2016 MSU Football Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Mullen is sitting in a chair right now laughing his ass off. He loves doing this shit to us.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    It's been the strangest year I've ever seen. Conflicting stories everywhere from people generally in the know. It's been all over the place. Either Mullen has something cooking or its gonna be a depressing day Wednesday. Hope it's gonna be a pleasant surprise for us all.
    I honestly don't know how anyone has confidence in the way the last half of the season and off season has progressed. The silence from Mullen during those periods were deafening and definitely didn't help the situation we're in. If we screw up the recruitment of a kid who is related to one of the few guys in our ring of honor, we deserve what comes of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    With the crash landing approaching, are there any guys we could offer to help us with '17 and '18 stud players?
    Dantzler from Starkville is teammates with Willie Gay, but Hoops will say he sucks and I'm an idiot for wanting us to get him.

At this point, maybe Dan's offering AJ's dad the Safeties Coach position.*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Dantzler from Starkville is teammates with Willie Gay, but Hoops will say he sucks and I'm an idiot for wanting us to get him.

At this point, maybe Dan's offering AJ's dad the Safeties Coach position.*
    Rather aj's dad get the oline coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    I honestly don't know how anyone has confidence in the way the last half of the season and off season has progressed. The silence from Mullen during those periods were deafening and definitely didn't help the situation we're in. If we screw up the recruitment of a kid who is related to one of the few guys in our ring of honor, we deserve what comes of it.

Scott is not Johnnies nephew.

vCash
    Yep that would be beyond embarrassing. I've learned patience as I'm getting older so I prefer to see how it ends.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDeltadawg1971 View Post
    [/B]
    Scott is not Johnnies nephew.
    Seriously?

vCash
    Seriously. I know every one of Johnnies brothers and Scotts daddy and mama are not Johnnies brother, half brother, step brother, sister, half sister or step sister.

vCash
    So this is what sitting on death row feels like? Just counting the days down.

vCash
    Seriously. I know every one of Johnnies brothers and Scotts daddy and mama are not Johnnies brother, half brother, step brother, sister, half sister or step sister.
    Hell I've been told for over a year he was Cooks' nephew.

Everything is a lie!*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    So this is what sitting on death row feels like? Just counting the days down.
    Just got the following text from a connected source:

"This feels like first half of the Egg Bowl played out over several weeks" Couldnt have said it better.

vCash
    I just sent you a reply on Twitter.

vCash
    That's the first place I've ever seen that. Even the CL said it was his nephew. I don't know how an important fact like that gets wrong.

vCash
    Not his nephew by blood, he calls him uncle
    Last edited by MSUDeltadawg1971; 02-01-2016 at 11:17 PM.

vCash
    When I saw it here I called Johnnie and asked him who Scott's mama and daddy were because I was trying to figure out which brother he was the son of. Not his nephew by blood, he calls him uncle just as my kids call Johnnie uncle
    Lol man, everyone was wrong on that one.

vCash
    Lol man, everyone was wrong on that one.
    Point remains, though. Does Cooks hold sway and if not, why?

Crazy times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    May want to wait & see if he does.
    If this is true. The tweet I saw from the other day makes total sense now

vCash
    Please remember, there is a chance that Bama pulls their offer, so please keep it civil.

vCash
    And that all of this could be manufactured drama. Paul even alluded to that possibility. This whole cycle seems as if it has been that way, so why would this be even different?

vCash
    We will be lucky at this point if we can keep Kobe! This 2016 class has been a real shit show. How do they think we as fans can get excited about the future of this program with subpar recruiting and can't even close kids in our back yard. We as a program always seem to be on the shit end of the stick in this conference.