Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1750

Thread: 2016 MSU Football Recruiting Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I feel 100x better on things than a lot of people on this board.
    100 x 0 = 100 haha

Glad you two feel good

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Let's get through this weekend & I'll give 1 Monday after all OV have been made.
    Do we control our on destiny on any of those remaining or are we waiting to see what the other schools do?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    100 x 1= 100
    FIFY

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    How many times do people have to be reassured? Geez I thought I was into recruiting too much but some of you seem way obsessed. I feel like I have read the same post 200 times in the last 2 weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    How many times do people have to be reassured? Geez I thought I was into recruiting too much but some of you seem way obsessed. I feel like I have read the same post 200 times in the last 2 weeks.
    How do you feel about the big stars left on board?**

vCash
    So, no one wants to make predictions. How about this? Ifyouonlyknew, Edrecruiting, hoopsdawg, Hancockcountydog, and jumbo... You nervous about the big stars left on the board?
    Nervous isn't the right word. Trying to decipher what is panic and what is real. Believe it or not, even sources get caught up in the panic sometimes. Everyone needs to take a damn deep breath, step away from the keyboard before you post about CDM, a recruit, or the bears.

vCash
    mic, answer the question: Who does he have to answer to? Certainly not you or me.....anyone spending time on this message board fussing and fuming obviously doesn't have anything better to do and that is why CDM doesn't have to answer to you or me.....I love all these posts where folks make their demanding statements.....LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    I never brought up one thing about UMiss recruiting... We all know how they roll and what is about to happen there..
    But if we are going to praise CDM for what he has done here , then your damn right he should be held accountable for this as well..
    If the next step is going to be taken then we have to close some of these guys...

A kid from your own back yard.. Possible the best WR to come out of the state in decades
    A DL not 40 minutes away who could step in from day one and be a difference maker
    A top 10 player in the country who's parents are MSU grads , if it's not UGA then there is no reason it shouldn't be use. If what all that was being said is true about the parents wanting him here..

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Nice! and....

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to msstate7 again.

vCash
    What if I told you that Dan Mullen believes we sweep the board? Would that make you feel better?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjoedawg View Post
    mic, answer the question: Who does he have to answer to? Certainly not you or me.....anyone spending time on this message board fussing and fuming obviously doesn't have anything better to do and that is why CDM doesn't have to answer to you or me.....I love all these posts where folks make their demanding statements.....LOL....
    the first question asked CDM during his presser about NSD will be this.. If it happens.. It will be a huge elephant in the room..

His boss better be the first to ask the question.. That's doubtful..

How do you think Clemson has gotten to where they are ?. They recruited better.

He owes an answer to all the Season ticket holders as to how he is going to get to Atl like he said the goal is every year if you can close recruits in your backyard.

how do you take the next step ?? You need the players...

He says how he recruits the state first and Formost.. Ok that great. I like it.. Bu if you don't get but 1or 2 of the top 8 players in the state , what's going to be the answer if this happens.

He owes it himself .. **** as arrogant as coaches are and he is I would be pissed if this happened.. I would be in assistants asses as to what happened.. And if it is out of "their control" then we need to join the college football world of 2016..

The coaches need to recruit their asses off.. All year.. And the outside bullshit that EVERY school does needs to pick up and be ALLOWED to do what everyone else is doing.

It's my personal opinion , I think the previous staff work got outworked on the recruiting trail.. This new blood may change that, but one of the weak links is still on the staff..

We may finish very strong , I think we will do better than most think but we may lay an egg...
    But if a coach is making 4million plus he is accountable for EVERYHTING in the program.. Good and bad..
    Last edited by mic; 01-27-2016 at 12:16 PM.

vCash
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mic again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mic again.
    My bad if everyone wants to accept average...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    What if I told you that Dan Mullen believes we sweep the board? Would that make you feel better?
    That would be great..

Thing is why shouldn't he sweep the board..? All the big board guys left are in state guys.. We are suppose to win in state recruiting . We always have.. That's been CDM's selling point.. And in year 8... Coming off 19 wins in 2 seasons he should..
    Last edited by mic; 01-27-2016 at 12:27 PM.

vCash
    My bad if everyone wants to accept average...
    Calm down...I tried to give you some positive rep points, but apparently many others agreed with your post before I did so I posted that instead.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    That would be great..

Thing is why shouldn't he sweep the board..? All the big board guys left are in state guys.. We are suppose to win in state recruiting . We always have.. That's been CDM's selling point.. And in year 8... Coming off 19 wins in 2 seasons he should..
    This is why he's kind of in a no win situation this last week. If things go left & he doesn't get these kids everyone gets to scream & say he needs to go. On the other hand he could sweep all the instate guys & some will say what's the big deal that's what he's supposed to do. I guess my biggest thing is why can't we wait 1 more week (7 Days THANK YOU GOD) before we combust & explode & complain. Let's at least see what the ending is before we meltdown. That's a foreign concept to MSU fans though. Meant for no one in particular.

vCash
    the first question asked CDM during his presser about NSD will be this.. If it happens.. It will be a huge elephant in the room..

His boss better be the first to ask the question.. That's doubtful..

How do you think Clemson has gotten to where they are ?. They recruited better.

He owes an answer to all the Season ticket holders as to how he is going to get to Atl like he said the goal is every year if you can close recruits in your backyard.

how do you take the next step ?? You need the players...

He says how he recruits the state first and Formost.. Ok that great. I like it.. Bu if you don't get but 1or 2 of the top 8 players in the state , what's going to be the answer if this happens.

He owes it himself .. **** as arrogant as coaches are and he is I would be pissed if this happened.. I would be in assistants asses as to what happened.. And if it is out of "their control" then we need to join the college football world of 2016..

The coaches need to recruit their asses off.. All year.. And the outside bullshit that EVERY school does needs to pick up and be ALLOWED to do what everyone else is doing.

It's my personal opinion , I think the previous staff work got outworked on the recruiting trail.. This new blood may change that, but one of the weak links is still on the staff..

We may finish very strong , I think we will do better than most think but we may lay an egg...
    But if a coach is making 4million plus he is accountable for EVERYHTING in the program.. Good and bad..
    Agree 100%.

This is one of our problems as well. If we can't lock down 1/2 of the top 12 in the state, then we need to cast a wider net. We frankly just do not have enough names left on the board for a class w/ only 15 commits. We have to almost hit 90% from here on out to have a full class.

vCash
    Another hankerson CB... Think it's a reflection on aj, farrar, or neither?

vCash
    Probably all of the above. Feeling the rest of the class with diamonds

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Neither.

vCash
    Athlete... Could play WR or CB.. Would be a take no matter what happens..