Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You can't f*ck around on the road. We did, and we blew it....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Goat has been posting on MSU message boards for a decade. He's also been banned about twenty times for letting his Jeckyll Bear side speak over his Hyde MSU side. Problem you're having is that the two posters you've decided to call out are not new.
    give it another month or so. Goat will go off his rocker crazy and be banned a dozen times, declare my hatred for him...
    but that will be because he is the goat we all know...
    and that person sure is not a bear... maybe slightly obsessed with hating them...but many others are the same...just not as vocal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    Premature jackass elation
    GOLD!

vCash
    Ill take up for goat, most all of us were thinking what he posted about that time.

Then Beni bails us out instead of just covering the tight end on the last kick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    Ill take up for goat, most all of us were thinking what he posted about that time.

Problem with Goat is he will talk about how someone doesn't know what they're talking about after posting something like that.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post

Of course we were.

I thought we would lose before, during, and right up til the end of the game. I got it wrong, and I enjoyed the win just as much as anyone else. Still enjoying it because I know a bunch of Arkansas folks.

Oh nos Goat is a jackass and creamed himself lulz!1!!1........not the first or last time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Taog Redloh View Post
    We got cocky. We gave up a garbage touchdown, then we beat our meat at halftime. DAMNIT what a waste
    Uhhhh...friends don't call you "soothsayer" huh?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    It's not my place to say it.....

but you are a dick..... even if you'd been correct.....

a dick.
    Thank you! Dude is smart and puts thought behind (most) his posts, but a dick no doubt.
    Last edited by sleepy dawg; 11-22-2015 at 10:11 AM.

vCash
    http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...i-state-f-bomb

Didn't know where else to put this, seemed appropriate