Now that I've settled down a bit, I'd like to discuss what has made my season miserable at home games this season.

I sit in section 333, row 2. Whoever owns the tickets in 333, row 1, seats 6-16 (roughly, not sure if it's exactly those seats), has sold them to opposing team's fans just about every game this season. It started with LSU. I didn't like it, but shit happens I guess. In the Kentucky game, there were literally 10 Kentucky fans all in a row right in front of me, and I was in the middle of the line. I was pretty pissed off at that point. Then this week at the Alabama game, there were about 5 bama fans directly in front of me... same seats. I know there were lots of bama fans all over the place, but this has gotten out of hand with these particular seats. Some have been friendly, and some have pissed me off, but either way I don't want to feel like a damn visitor in my own damn stadium.

I get that if you buy season tickets that you should be able to do what you want with them, but this is just bullshit. We will have to move next year even if it means taking worse seats.

I kept playing the scenario over in my head about me having to kick the piece of sh*t bama fan over ledge if I had to hear roll tide one more time.

Anyway, if you own those seats and you're on this board (or if you happen to know the person who owns them by chance) please let me know so I can... well you know... f*ck you up.