Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You negative nancies need to shut the 17 up...

Banned
    vCash

You negative nancies need to shut the 17 up...

Do you remember what it was like pre Mullen? Do you remember a 3-2 game against Auburn? Remember the loss to Maine? Mullen has taken us to new heights we could only dream of. This is our ceiling and it's still better than anything that Croom or Jackie could do so some of you need to sit back and think about this.

vCash
    Why does this have to be our ceiling? Jackie took us to a higher ceiling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    Why does this have to be our ceiling? Jackie took us to a higher ceiling.
    What makes you,think this is ******* ceiling?

vCash
    He said it was.

vCash
    This place has officially turned into Genespage today. Gotta be happy win or lose, because We don't lose to Maine anymore!!!!

**** that. I don't like losing, and we looked like shit today. I'm glad we aren't Croom team now, yay...doesn't mean I have to enjoy us playing below our potential.

vCash
    Jackie took us to the SEC Championship game. We also tied for the West another year. But yeah, this is probably Mullen's ceiling.

vCash
    We must clinch the west before we play bama on the schedule if that's even possible in the years to come because we ain't beating them. Bama is our kryptonite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djaymsu5 View Post
    We must clinch the west before we play bama on the schedule if that's even possible in the years to come because we ain't beating them. Bama is our kryptonite.
    Either that or get them earlier in the year.

vCash
    Screw that. I want bielema or a bielema clone. Our offense makes me sick. I appreciate everything Mullen has done here and he's done a lot, but I'm ready for him to find another job. I was hoping Georgia would lose today so they might come after him.

vCash
    98-00, our best years under Jackie, Bamas program was a mess with revolving door in the coaches office. OM was changing coaches. Auburn was down. If the 2014 team could have played vs 1998 Bama and OM, we would have been 12-0.

vCash
    **** you, you stupid mother ****er if you think anything Crooms accomplished factors in to the beating we took tonight.

God damn. You can't seriously be that God damn stupid can you?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    Screw that. I want bielema or a bielema clone. Our offense makes me sick. I appreciate everything Mullen has done here and he's done a lot, but I'm ready for him to find another job. I was hoping Georgia would lose today so they might come after him.
    You want to lose to Toledo?

vCash
    Dan has done things that this program is not used to. Just because he hit those Milestones does not mean he is the be all end all of MSU football. Sometimes you do your best, but your best is not good enough. Not saying that is definitely the case but there are some changes needed. I dint get 6 figured to core t the woes of state football so I won't even make my suggestions. But rest assured some changes need to made in a spot or 2. I'm not calling for Mullen to go (once again) but something needs to happen to get us over the hump

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    WOW. ....care to offer a retraction?

vCash
    Last year's team would have won today's game. I know that doesn't count, but it's not Dan being incapable of planning a game or coaching. I do think it's unacceptable for Zack Jackson to play anymore though, he simply needs to go. He has cost us multiple games in my mind, he a 17'ing linebacker and can't tackle. UNACCEPTABLE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    WOW. ....care to offer a retraction?
    Absolutely not. I'm done with Mullen, like I said he's done great things here but it's time for him to move on. You can't fire him but I do think we can be much better off with another coach. I hope he leaves after he coaches our bowl game this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgclub99 View Post
    Do you remember what it was like pre Mullen? Do you remember a 3-2 game against Auburn? Remember the loss to Maine? Mullen has taken us to new heights we could only dream of. This is Dans ceiling and it's still better than anything that Croom or Jackie could do so some of you need to sit back and think about this.
    FIFY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    This place has officially turned into Genespage today. Gotta be happy win or lose, because We don't lose to Maine anymore!!!!

**** that. I don't like losing, and we looked like shit today. I'm glad we aren't Croom team now, yay...doesn't mean I have to enjoy us playing below our potential.
    Don't have to be happy.... Just be right. When somebody says we have to replace everybody over a loss to Bama.... That's a bit childish. Mullen has been a great coach. Does he get to keep his job forever... No. He has to produce. Butnth talent we have right now is worth giving him 2 more years.

Banned
    vCash
    Farewell Mullen!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgclub99 View Post
    Do you remember what it was like pre Mullen? Do you remember a 3-2 game against Auburn? Remember the loss to Maine? Mullen has taken us to new heights we could only dream of. This is our ceiling and it's still better than anything that Croom or Jackie could do so some of you need to sit back and think about this.
    Who gives a crap that we were bad in the past? That's an unbelievable loser mentality that seems to have taken over half of this board. If this is our ceiling, then we need to let Mullen go and move on. I don't think this is our ceiling with him though.