Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do I need to beat my own dead horse?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

Do I need to beat my own dead horse?

Dan clams up and goes full Puss in these games. I'm tired of thinking he will change. Playcalling inside the 20's has been downright atrocious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Dan clams up and goes full Puss in these games. I'm tired of thinking he will change. Playcalling inside the 20's has been downright atrocious.
    He's actually been much more aggressive in this one. Defenses have figured out how to stop these offenses in the redzone now. It's just much harder there.

vCash
    This game is on Jon Hevesey and our O-line recruiting. Dan has called a pretty good game.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    This game is on Jon Hevesey and our O-line recruiting. Dan has called a pretty good game.
    So 3 low percentage pass plays inside the 8 is good play calling? Maybe I need a new dictionary.

vCash
    This is all that really needs to be said. O-line play is horrible and we have to get better talent there to win these games

vCash
    I'm so f'n sick of watching Rufus Warren get his ass kicked at LT. Best QB in school history and we have a converted TE at LT for Dak's senior year.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    This is all that really needs to be said. O-line play is horrible and we have to get better talent there to win these games
    All wrong. No it's not. Please watch the game again. Play calling is killing us. Calling slow developing plays when Bama is bringing the heat doesn't work. Damn there are some dense ones on here. I'm watching this from field level. We are blocking but can't block for 4-6 seconds every play.

vCash
    All wrong. No it's not. Please watch the game again. Play calling is killing us. Calling slow developing plays when Bama is bringing the heat doesn't work. Damn there are some dense ones on here. I'm watching this from field level. We are blocking but can't block for 4-6 seconds every play.
    Just stop it dude. They are controlling our O-line with 4 down linemen. Dak has taken a beating this game.

vCash
    It's not 4-6 seconds dude, holy crap. Our OL has been dominated in this game.

vCash
    I'm so f'n sick of watching Rufus Warren get his ass kicked at LT. Best QB in school history and we have a converted TE at LT for Dak's senior year.
    This. It's like they had zero planning for Prescott.

vCash
    What does this say about Rankin? I mean holy crap, he must have been massively overrated.

vCash
    Keep telling yourself that. Rufus and Malone have sodomized all game

Banned
    vCash
    Starts thread to pat himself on the back. Then makes sure to include that he is field level. Rouge gotta Rouge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    It's not 4-6 seconds dude, holy crap. Our OL has been dominated in this game.
    Then why keep running up the middle? Bad play calling. We had our most success running 5 wide and really spreading them out but for some reason we didn't want to keep doing that.

vCash
    Dude... 9 sacks ain't on Dak. We have not been able to run all year. And you think it's not the OL.

vCash
    I'm out of this thread. Not entertaining all of this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    What does this say about Rankin? I mean holy crap, he must have been massively overrated.
    I've had this thought a few times today.

vCash
    Dan went full on tonight

vCash
    I hope after this 17ing Saban gave Mullen today he at least gave him a reach around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    Dan went full on tonight
    I would say that was the most disturbing thing I've seen today but I watched the game.