Thread: Saban to Colts?

vCash

Saban to Colts?

I have not a clue, but I can see this happening.

vCash
    Saban cant deal with grown men. Especially those who make more money than he does. The control freak in him won't allow him to be a pro coach again.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 11-04-2015 at 02:04 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Saban cant deal with grown men who make more money than he does.
    guess we'll never worry about him coaching at TSUN then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    nice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    +1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I have not a clue, but I can see this happening.
    That's what everybody is saying. Saban doesn't like players making a lot of money, true. But he doesn't like alabama fans either. He hates them. He wins games for him and him only, he said that to the media after the win following the OM loss. He doesn't like anybody, Indy is as good a fit as anywhere else.

vCash
    I just wonder if he wants to go back to the NFL. This is just my two cents, but I would think the only way he would go is if he got the GM title too.

vCash
    There's no way he leaves bama to coach the colts... no way. He might take an office type job, but there's no way he'll be on the field in the nfl again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    There's no way he leaves bama to coach the colts... no way. He might take an office type job, but there's no way he'll be on the field in the nfl again.
    I think you're right ... in College ball he is King ... in the NFL he isn't much and he probably makes more money @ Bama
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    If Saban wants to avenge himself, that's the perfect spot. He'll have the franchise qb you need to win

vCash
    Well then, what about Saban to Texas? Strong want last last at Texas or at least it's not looking good.

Also, rumor has it Jimbo Fisher had a bad divorce and may want a fresh start again.

vCash
    What if Saban pulls a Urban Meyer? Maybe he takes a year off to decompress after dealing with all the damn Gumps. And then he takes another high profile coaching job.

vCash
    He'd be bat crazy with time off, I would think, but you never know. I do think we would have bolted for Texas but the fox got in the hen house to fast for that to happen.

vCash
    I think Saban gets a bad rap about the NFL. He got messed over by Ricky Williams.

vCash
    He's 64 years old. I just can't see him starting over anywhere at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Saban cant deal with grown men. Especially those who make more money than he does. The control freak in him won't allow him to be a pro coach again.
    this guy says "Wha"?

A'Shawn Robinson.jpg
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17