Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I saw a tweet from an OM fan...

vCash
    I love it when they act superior to us.
    Yeah, most bearsharts suffer from FSS, false sense of superiority!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Houston in 2009- his 1st season
    A game in which we were underdogs at home and nearly won.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    A game in which we were underdogs at home and nearly won.
    Wasn't that the game where Houston ran screen passes the entire time? Or am I thinking of another game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Corps View Post
    Wasn't that the game where Houston ran screen passes the entire time? Or am I thinking of another game?
    That was the game Boobie Dixon ran 20 yards with 3 defenders on his back for a TD. And we got screwed out of a TD on an illegal forward pass call that wasn't overturned on replay.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    If you wanna win let Boobie spin. I miss that guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    That was the game Boobie Dixon ran 20 yards with 3 defenders on his back for a TD. And we got screwed out of a TD on an illegal forward pass call that wasn't overturned on replay.
    That call still pisses me off. Cost us a bowl game. Your entire body has to be past the line of scrimmage. On that play, basically none of Tyson's body was over the line. The booth didn't call for a review and Dan didn't challenge. Dan said he asked the side judge if it was close and the guy said No. That's b/c the side Judge was confused on the actual line of scrimmage due to the chain gang. That was the most clueless officiating crew I have ever seen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    It was also the game where Chris White ran down one of their receivers from behind about 50 yards downfield. I will never forget that.

vCash
    If someone wants to REALLY shut those idiots up....Add up the point spread in Ole Miss's losses.

I'll start....42-3 vs TCU + 30-0 vs Arkansas = 72-3. Now let's look at Florida vs Ole Miss & Memphis vs Ole Miss......

Haha Eat shit, Black Bears

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Who gives a shit?!? We've finished above them in the final standings for the last few years. Hell, a quick google search shows that auburn finished the season ranked last year.
    Boom! This. They seem to forget that they haven't exactly been lighting things up for quite a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadrupleOption View Post
    I love finding players like Banks, Beckwith and Calhoun so if we never have a top 10 class but continue producing players like that I'm good with it.
    I agree. No doubt I love the blue chips and their "star power", but the hidden gems are the guys that play the hardest because they have something to prove.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    I agree. No doubt I love the blue chips and their "star power", but the hidden gems are the guys that play the hardest because they have something to prove.
    Well- just look at our top 4 drafts picks this coming April:

Redmond was a 3-4 star- he will go top 3 rounds
    Jones- was a 5-star eventually- he is projected round 2 right now
    Wilson- 3-star projected in round 3
    Prescott- 3-star projected in round 4
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    It was also the game where Chris White ran down one of their receivers from behind about 50 yards downfield. I will never forget that.
    Damn, I'd almost forgotten that play. White was one fast sumbitch.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22