Dakota Prescott-

140 QBR
    1,163 passing yards
    6 TD's/ 1 pick
    208 yards rushing 5 TD's- 0 fumbles
    1,371 total yards- 1 turnover

Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    How many games is that through? I thought Dak was up over 2,000 yards now and has 10 TD's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    How many games is that through? I thought Dak was up over 2,000 yards now and has 10 TD's.
    Those numbers are only in SEC play.

vCash
    Yeah, but how many TDs has Dak thrown with his eyes closed that bounced off three helmets. Or how many by making his OL invisible and sending them 14 yards downfield? Now that's talent.

vCash
    Kelly has definitely got some tools, but Freeze's coaching/system kind of makes him play like Bo Wallace. Kelly just makes more and gets away with more throws because of his arm. He also hasn't turned out to be the savy runner they had hoped.

As far as flat out playing the quarterback position, Dak is on a different level. This is expected though as Dak has been coached by Mullen for 5 years now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Kelly has definitely got some tools, but Freeze's coaching/system kind of makes him play like Bo Wallace. Kelly just makes more and gets away with more throws because of his arm. He also hasn't turned out to be the savy runner they had hoped.

As far as flat out playing the quarterback position, Dak is on a different level. This is expected though as Dak has been coached by Mullen for 5 years now.
    Uncle Jim agrees with this.

vCash
    Steak vs Bologna. Why even insult steak with the comparison?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    Steak vs Bologna. Why even insult steak with the comparison?
    Exactly. All your doing is giving Ole Miss fans more fodder for arguing something that can't be argued. Why don't we compare Jaylen Walton to Marshawn Lynch while we're at it?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Uncle Jim agrees with this.
    That was a pretty fun interview to watch. He was not at all complimentary of the system. I liked how he said he would be coaching MGK in the offseason working on his 3, 5, 7 step drops.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog58 View Post
    That was a pretty fun interview to watch. He was not at all complimentary of the system. I liked how he said he would be coaching MGK in the offseason working on his 3, 5, 7 step drops.
    You could tell Jim wasn't too impressed with Freeze as an offensive genius. I'd take Jim Kelly coaching me as a QB all day long over Oxford Jesus. Super Bowl rings trump buck teeth every day.

vCash
    You could tell Jim wasn't too impressed with Freeze as an offensive genius. I'd take Jim Kelly coaching me as a QB all day long over Oxford Jesus. Super Bowl rings trump buck teeth every day.
    But Freeze got the Chic filet bowl participation ring.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    I wonder if Patterson saw that clip from uncle Jim? Somebody get that to him pronto.

vCash
    Do Superbowl losers get rings too? Honest question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgInMemphis View Post
    Do Superbowl losers get rings too? Honest question.
    Probably not. AFC Championship rings maybe.

vCash
    Where can one find this interview?
    LFC YNWA

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Where can one find this interview?
    I've searched for it, but no luck. Which game was it? May be available on watch espn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    I've searched for it, but no luck. Which game was it? May be available on watch espn.
    It was one of their games against a very low tier non-conference opponent where they left the 1st string offense in well into the 4th quarter and ran trick plays to light up the scoreboard. Oops. Sorry. That really doesn't narrow it down does it. They've done it 3 times.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    It was during the New Mexico State game. He was in the booth with Andre Ware/ Tom Hart for a good length of time.