Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Football recruiting

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DCdawg View Post
    Also, does anybody know much about the Reggie Todd kid? Saw him pop up on one of Paul's tweets and was just wondering.
    He's been a bball guy. Committed to New Mexico St for bball. Has some smaller football offers but bigger schools are started to come around. Not sure if he's going to give up bball for football. Kid has a crazy high ceiling in football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Me too because were not.
    Wtf? It will be shocking if we don't get him
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Wtf? It will be shocking if we don't get him
    All indicators I've seen/heard that are around the kid are saying he's not state bound.

If your sources are close to our program and recruiting then I could see how your info is a little different. I hope your info proves to be correct.

Senior Member Intramural All-American's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    All indicators I've seen/heard that are around the kid are saying he's not state bound.

If your sources are close to our program and recruiting then I could see how your info is a little different. I hope your info proves to be correct.
    I've heard he wants to go to ole miss and play with Metcalf. I've heard we are third behind ole miss and bama, but I've also heard he is not as dead set about getting out of Starkville as he was earlier. So while it looks a little better than it did, we still have ground to catch up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Intramural All-American View Post
    I've heard he wants to go to ole miss and play with Metcalf. I've heard we are third behind ole miss and bama, but I've also heard he is not as dead set about getting out of Starkville as he was earlier. So while it looks a little better than it did, we still have ground to catch up.
    If AJ goes to om, that would be the ultimate kick in the nuts

Senior Member Intramural All-American's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If AJ goes to om, that would be the ultimate kick in the nuts
    No kidding. Hopefully he realizes that he could become a hometown hero rather than rejecting the people he grew up with.

vCash
    No kidding. Hopefully he realizes that he could become a hometown hero rather than rejecting the people he grew up with.
    Maybe he's paying attention to the NCAA investigation. I really don't think om skates on this. Really need the NCAA to release their findings before February

vCash
    That'd be some major horsehshit and id never be able to follow recruiting again. Surely this isn't the case

vCash
    I've heard the exact opposite on him & Metcalf playing together. I'd say we have a slight lead followed by Bama. There's no scenario I could see ending with AJ at OM.

vCash
    Ole miss will come into the picture and get a visit no doubt. As it stands today, we trail bama, by the slightest of margins. I like our chances come feb but certainly the hay isn't in the barn w him.

vCash
    Yeah, there's something of a rivalry between those two. Nothing heated, but there's no way they play together.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailmari View Post
    Yeah, there's something of a rivalry between those two. Nothing heated, but there's no way they play together.
    I think they should take their rivalry to the next level... Like the egg bowl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post

My source is pretty damn lose to the situation

vCash
    I've heard he wants to go to ole miss and play with Metcalf.
    That sounds David Johnsonish

OM is 3rd at best

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    He's still on the board. He could be that other WR in the class. I really think he wants to go to OM but I don't think they'd take him back right now.
    If and when they miss on some national guys, they will come back to him.

They still think they are landing five stars from Texas and Paterson's teammates. Signing day, will be another rude awakening.

We are in great shape with AJ, dogfight with Bama for Simmons.

vCash
    Simmons and Brown are 2 of the best out of Mississippi in awhile- and why Bama is fighting harder for these 2. Location and friendships are our friend for a change

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Simmons and Brown are 2 of the best out of Mississippi in awhile- and why Bama is fighting harder for these 2. Location and friendships are our friend for a change
    We're working on 2 straight 10 win seasons... We can't lose big time players in our back yard. Simmons and AJ are a must or this class can't be considered a success IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'd be unbelievably happy with that pull.
    I definitely think we get the Baker kid from Kentucky, but we may need to finish strong to duplicate that list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    If and when they miss on some national guys, they will come back to him.

They still think they are landing five stars from Texas and Paterson's teammates. Signing day, will be another rude awakening.

We are in great shape with AJ, dogfight with Bama for Simmons.
    Agree on all accounts.

vCash
    kinda like the Lawrence brothers ? ... I thought they were raised like 30 miles from TSUN
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.