Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TD Moton

vCash

TD Moton

TD Moton
    ‏@__moton
    I'm officially a Texas A&M Aggie just got off the phone with Coach Sumlin/Defensive Staff thank y'all for the opportunity! #Gigem

WTF??? This guy is a roller coaster

vCash
    I officially don't care where he goes. Nothing g but a drama queen

vCash
    That one came out of left field. I am absolutely baffled.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Good luck to the kid. Hope he gets it together & has a great career. Can't say that we're terribly upset & heart broken about this one.

vCash
    Poor Moton can't make a decision. He goes from loving State, to Bama bound, to back to State and now, he saw Kyle field and got mesmerized.

vCash
    Let it go ....

vCash
    Weird how much this thread ...

looks like this thread.
    http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...ighlight=Moton

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Good luck to the kid. Hope he gets it together & has a great career. Can't say that we're terribly upset & heart broken about this one.
    You seem to have had a little more sense of urgency in the other thread. Hmmm.

Think that goes to show that going on record regarding recrootin is sorta dumb. Might better leave that to the Yancys and Rosebowls of the world, who are getting paid for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Taog Redloh View Post

Think that goes to show that going on record regarding recrootin is sorta dumb. Might better leave that to the Yancys and Rosebowls of the world, who are getting paid for it.
    I still don't think he'll ever get on the field for A&M. I'm sticking with my guns saying he'll end up at SMU in a year or two.

vCash
    I've said before he wasn't ever going to play here. This isn't a big loss. Odds of him every being an aggie are low. Odds of him ever staying, playing and being worth a damn are about the same as Bucky telling the truth....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    I still don't think he'll ever get on the field for A&M. I'm sticking with my guns saying he'll end up at SMU in a year or two.
    If he isn't good enough to see the field for aTm, we don't need him then.

Personally I hope he ends up at some small school that we play 2 years... Sorta like ol' Norman price

Banned
    vCash
    It just feels like the staff had cooled on this guy a good bit anyway.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash

Thanks for the advice I'll take it into consideration. I just think he's going to have to go to Juco 1st.

vCash

Lol. Are you mad? Ifyouonlyknew brings more useful info to this board than everyone else combined.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Lol. Are you mad? Ifyouonlyknew brings more useful info to this board than everyone else combined.
    Goat is just being goat. He's nice to have around to add some animosity.

vCash
    Why does anybody expect him to qualify to get in A&M? I thought dude was like behind and stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Why does anybody expect him to qualify to get in A&M? I thought dude was like behind and stuff.
    Maybe he went to Wayne County to get qualified

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If he isn't good enough to see the field for aTm, we don't need him then.

Personally I hope he ends up at some small school that we play 2 years... Sorta like ol' Norman price
    Yep, will be surprised if he sticks anywhere he goes. He obviously has very little conviction about anything including his course work or the school he chooses to attend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    This x1000.

vCash

Gene, is that you?