Team is averaging 26.7 points per game in SEC play

Dak
    83/127 - 65% comp
    272 ypg passing
    3 TD's, 0 picks
    91 rushing w/ 2 TD's
    6.4 yards per attempt
    Team is averaging 17.7 points per game in SEC play

Not hard to make an argument he's playing at least just as well, his team is averaging 9 more ppg with similar running games and has played better defenses than what MSU has gone against so far. Obviously there are many other factors that go into it, he's got better weapons, different scheme, and has had some good breaks, but it's not like he's playing bad. Biggest disappointment to me is that MSU has scored 19, 17, and 17 in SEC play.
    Thanks for the breakdown. That definitely is eye opening. 6.4 yards per attempt for Dak is absolutely piss poor, especially with the weapons we have at WR this year. I lay all that at Dan's feet. He needs to fix this shit ASAP.

vCash
    wow, those numbers make me feel a little better about our QB situation...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Are you talking about Weiner or Bo Bounds? YOu just discribed how I feel about Bo.
    I second this motion. Bo is the bigger douche. Maybe those two clowns should have a "Douche Off" to see who's the lesser of a douche. I no longer live in Mississippi, but why in the F*ck do y'all continue to put up with these two clowns? If I still lived there and anywhere near their sponsors, I'll call up their advertisersc and tell them I'm not going to choose your business until you stop supporting these two baffoons. Start voting with your wallet but let the business know why you are going elsewhere, so they get some sports guys who actually know sports. Might as well add Dick Cross to the baffoonery list. Why do y'all put up with that assclown too? Speak with your wallets and get his biased, homer adds a pink slip.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdawgy View Post
    Not to split hairs but if there was a stat for keeping up with dropped interceptions, he may lead the country. How many did Vandy miss? Seems I remember at least one in the Uf game. He has been lucky as hell more times than not a ton this season so far. It takes a little luck to have special seasons tho. Maybe this is it***
    Last week he only "threw" one pick, but hit the defense between the numbers on 3 others that they couldn't hang on to because they were so surprised that he hit them between the numbers. He could have easily racked up 5 picks against New Mexico State.

vCash
    After today is there any question? Anybody that says otherwise is a complete dumbass

vCash
    Has Dak ever gotten blown out by an unranked team?