Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead Season 6

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    They did mention on Talking Dead that Glenn would be in a future episode but they won't say how. Could be a walker which would be the cruelest shit ever.
    Even crueler would be making Maggie have to kill him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Even crueler would be making Maggie have to kill him.

This is exactly what i was rhinking. If he does come back, he's more than likely a walker and makes it back to Alexandria with Maggie having to off him. That'd be brutal.

vCash
    No worse than carl killing his Mother and Darryl killing His brother.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chainedup_Dawg View Post
    This is exactly what i was rhinking. If he does come back, he's more than likely a walker and makes it back to Alexandria with Maggie having to off him. That'd be brutal.
    Or would Morgan do it since he had to kill his wife in the first season? As much as I liked Glen I really hope this isn't some how going to be where they bring him back and he survived the attack. The only thing that causes me to keep coming back to that was that he said that he would send some kind of signal that they would recognize to let them know he was ok. Keep wondering if they are setting up some kind of plot twist where he really wasn't killed. I'd have to rewatch the episode but I thought I saw blood pouring out of his mouth which leads me to believe that was him getting torn open. But if that is the case then no way he becomes a walker that makes it back to Alexandria. The walkers would eat him until he is gone.

vCash
    Man, this season has been really really good. I'm interested to see what happens to Rick. He clearly 17'd up his hand. Didn't see if he was bit or if he just cut himself. I know he looses his hand in the comics but I was kind of hopeful that Merle took that storyline

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    Man, this season has been really really good. I'm interested to see what happens to Rick. He clearly 17'd up his hand. Didn't see if he was bit or if he just cut himself. I know he looses his hand in the comics but I was kind of hopeful that Merle took that storyline
    I think it's just effed up. I was reading something last night where Kirkman doesn't want Rick to lose his hand in the tv show.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    I think it's just effed up. I was reading something last night where Kirkman doesn't want Rick to lose his hand in the tv show.
    I think he cut it on the machete that was sticking through one of the walker's. Too late for him to cut it off now. I'm guessing since they stressed it so much, there is going to be a short story arc involving uncertainty over whether the cut with the dirty blade (or maybe a bone of the walker if it wasn't the machete, pretty sure he wasn't bitten) resulted in an infection.

vCash
    Looks like Maggie is available now.

vCash
    Yeah not sure that I buy these fan theories on how Glenn could still be alive.

His use in future episodes obviously could be flashbacks, as a walker, or the same way all the previous seasons dead called Tyreese to succumb to death.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SignalToNoise View Post
    Yeah not sure that I buy these fan theories on how Glenn could still be alive.

His use in future episodes obviously could be flashbacks, as a walker, or the same way all the previous seasons dead called Tyreese to succumb to death.
    I agree. I think he's dead. Just weird they didn't mention him in the memorial section of Talking Dead. My main area of interest now is how they get Rick out of the RV and how big a deal they make out of his hand being cut. You would have to think him cutting his hand while killing walkers would have gotten him infected. Here's a wild conspiracy theory for you. Could they for whatever reason be making this the final season and starting to kill off main characters? I can't believe this would be the case, but you never know. The producers may be wanting to go out on top instead of dragging it on until it was well past its expiration date.

vCash
    I agree. I think he's dead. Just weird they didn't mention him in the memorial section of Talking Dead. My main area of interest now is how they get Rick out of the RV and how big a deal they make out of his hand being cut. You would have to think him cutting his hand while killing walkers would have gotten him infected. Here's a wild conspiracy theory for you. Could they for whatever reason be making this the final season and starting to kill off main characters? I can't believe this would be the case, but you never know. The producers may be wanting to go out on top instead of dragging it on until it was well past its expiration date.
    Doesn't matter to me one way or the other but I think Glenn is alive. Remember, when he set out for the feed store he told Michonne that he'd leave signs that he was ok if he wasn't able to make it back to the group. My theory is that for the next 99.9% of the season, we won't hear or see anything then, at 8:58pm during the season finale, someone on a supply run will see some kind of hint that Glenn is alive and that will be the cliff hangar. I hope this isn't the case because that's just way too predictable.

I'm thinking Rick's hand will get infected (no not zombie infection, everyone already has that in them remember) and will have to be lopped off. He was an amputee in the comics but The Governor did the deed there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner View Post
    I'm thinking Rick's hand will get infected (no not zombie infection, everyone already has that in them remember) and will have to be lopped off. He was an amputee in the comics but The Governor did the deed there.
    Everyone has the infection that turns them into a zombie, but there is still the infection that comes from a bite. If the infection is from a bite, it's probably already too late for amputation. People don't rot locally from the site of the bite, they get fever and die. He would have had to amputate his hand pretty quickly to ensure that his circulation didn't carry infection. If it's just a general local infection, they have antibiotics at the community. Unless they don't make it back, it should be treatable.

My guess is still that it's from the machete sticking out of the walker and that part of the storyline will be him wondering whether he is infected or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Everyone has the infection that turns them into a zombie, but there is still the infection that comes from a bite. If the infection is from a bite, it's probably already too late for amputation. People don't rot locally from the site of the bite, they get fever and die. He would have had to amputate his hand pretty quickly to ensure that his circulation didn't carry infection. If it's just a general local infection, they have antibiotics at the community. Unless they don't make it back, it should be treatable.

My guess is still that it's from the machete sticking out of the walker and that part of the storyline will be him wondering whether he is infected or not.
    I think so too. Maybe if for no other reason than the producers and writers not wanting to have to fool with it.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    So a whole 90 minutes on how Morgan became a pansy? Holding out hope the last 20 minutes has some hope.

vCash
    So a whole 90 minutes on how Morgan became a pansy? Holding out hope the last 20 minutes has some hope.
    Episode definitely pissed me off. Bad. gonna do an episode like this -- don't troll us by doing it directly after it hit the fan...

vCash
    I've only watched around half an hour of the episode. Is this a 90 minute episode?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    I've only watched around half an hour of the episode. Is this a 90 minute episode?
    Yep. And the last hour is just as boring as the first 30 minutes.

vCash
    that didn't need to be a 90 minute episode.

vCash
    I liked the episode but I don't know why it was 90 minutes. I kept expecting them to jump back to Now and finish something. The last few episodes have been balls to the wall so it didn't bother me to have a slow episode.

vCash
    I actually enjoyed the episode. It was a nice change of pace. And you know they always do this after a huge episode. It was cool to see how Morgan went from Insane Morgan to Jedi Morgan. And the big reveal at the end that he's keeping a Wolf locked up is bound to have consequences. Plus they're setting up him having to reconcile his new pacifist tendencies with the way the world has devolved. At some point he's going to have to decide to kill or die and I'm thinking the Wolf is going to have a big part to play in that process.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22