Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kellenberger on Tunsil

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    He's a first ballot HOF right now. Lawrence Taylor, Reggie white, Bruce smith, nor Derrick Thomas (RIP) could get a hand on Tyler Russell with tunsil blocking for him. Tunsil will be the best LT to ever play in the nfl by his first preseason game. Myles Garrett should fake an injury or tunsil will make him look like a junior high kid facing an nfl all pro**
    This will be a tough game for Tunsil to return on..... he hasn't seen live action all year. And he's starting with the best DEs in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    This will be a tough game for Tunsil to return on..... he hasn't seen live action all year. And he's starting with the best DEs in the league.
    I think it will be a great matchup, but I give Garrett the advantage bc he's been live action all year. No way garrett beats tunsil like he did our guy though. Would love to be wrong...

vCash
    Yeah, I never said he wasn't good, he is. But he's certainly not the best I've ever seen, so I would assume that the sports editor for the biggest paper in the state would have seen better too.

vCash
    I don't know that he is any better than D Sherrod was
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    I think Chris Samuels was the best LT I can remember in the sec. He was very good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderclap View Post
    I heard he could play left tackle with his left arm and right tackle with his right arm at the same time.
    Tunsil is the key to fighting terrorism and maintaining world peace.

.......and evidently UMiss' key to having a national power team that will run the table now. That's how they're acting on FB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckdawg View Post
    Yeah, I never said he wasn't good, he is. But he's certainly not the best I've ever seen, so I would assume that the sports editor for the biggest paper in the state would have seen better too.
    Have you ever known a UMiss fan that didn't pimp a particular player on their roster as anything less than God-like? You could give Barney Fife 5 stars and they would stand in line for hours just to get a golden shower from him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Superbad is likely one of the worst writers the Clarion Ledger has ever hired.

His column on Ole Miss Florida game sounded more like a venting fan than a balanced article with perspective.
    Agree. His writing does read like message board commoner stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    Tunsil is the key to fighting terrorism and maintaining world peace.

.......and evidently UMiss' key to having a national power team that will run the table now. That's how they're acting on FB.
    Especially since the Florida loss doesn't really count in their minds
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I think Chris Samuels was the best LT I can remember in the sec. He was very good
    Dan Skipper is still my favorite because the dude is a monster. Don't you remember when we put on of our best to block him?

vCash
    Dan Skipper is still my favorite because the dude is a monster. Don't you remember when we put on of our best to block him?

That pic is great

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Statecoachingblows** View Post
    I think I'm missing something
    Erik Williams?

vCash
    Yeah Tunsil is way better than that Anthony Munoz guy. Or Orlando Pace. Or Tony Boselli.

vCash
    Jackie Slater, Anthony Munoz, Wille Roaf clink their glasses together and say... "What ever, Fatass nerd boy" with Mark May and Jacoby high 5'ing in the background while Oher says.. " Sheeeet boy, you ain't even the best to play at the University of Ole Miss"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckdawg View Post
    "Easily the best tackle I've ever seen." Don't even know where to start with that ridiculous statement.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 10-14-2015 at 07:12 PM.

vCash

HAhaha!!!! I'm still laughing!!!

vCash
    Like I said yesterday, maybe he's only been watching footbal for a couple of years. Erick Williams and Mark Tuinei, wow.