Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kellenberger on Tunsil

vCash

Kellenberger on Tunsil

"Easily the best tackle I've ever seen." Don't even know where to start with that ridiculous statement.

vCash
    I think I'm missing something

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckdawg View Post
    "Easily the best tackle I've ever seen." Don't even know where to start with that ridiculous statement.
    HK is most definitely delving into some serious hyperbole, but lets not kid ourselves: LT is one of the best players in the country at his position, if not the best, *when he's healthy* [*qualified], and getting him back makes OM better.

ETA: greeeeaaaaat 33rd post, btw, you sneaky bastard****

vCash
    He's a first ballot HOF right now. Lawrence Taylor, Reggie white, Bruce smith, nor Derrick Thomas (RIP) could get a hand on Tyler Russell with tunsil blocking for him. Tunsil will be the best LT to ever play in the nfl by his first preseason game. Myles Garrett should fake an injury or tunsil will make him look like a junior high kid facing an nfl all pro**

vCash
    Lets give him credit, he wrote a pretty damming article on the situation up there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    Lets give him credit, he wrote a pretty damming article on the situation up there.

I agreed with everything in the article right up to that point. Maybe he started watching football two years ago?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    He did. I was surprised.

What I'm not surprised at, however, are all these "stir-the-pot" style postings from folks with low post numbers. I wonder what the intent is there....hmmm?

Before you ask, Duck.....

.......yes....yes, you do.

vCash
    Ha, just don't post much.

vCash
    He's a damn good OT and will get drafted highly. He does have a problem staying healthy and with toughness- and I see that being his problem in the NFL
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I guess he never saw Anthony Munoz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    He's a first ballot HOF right now. Lawrence Taylor, Reggie white, Bruce smith, nor Derrick Thomas (RIP) could get a hand on Tyler Russell with tunsil blocking for him. Tunsil will be the best LT to ever play in the nfl by his first preseason game. Myles Garrett should fake an injury or tunsil will make him look like a junior high kid facing an nfl all pro**
    I heard he could stop world hunger
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I heard he could stop world hunger
    That's an institutional problem at OM....If only Matt Luke would place his O-Linemen on diets we'd be flush with a surplus of food**

vCash
    That must be the article you can't read online unless you pay for a subscription. And i ain't paying for it. What's the article say ripping anything Ole Miss

vCash
    He just says what's been discussed here repeatedly. Specifically, he notes there are a lot of unresolved compliance issues, wonders whether the NCAA is connecting the dots across sports, and says he isn't willing to rule out that the NCAA will assert "failure to monitor" and "lack of institutional control" against UNM when all is said and done. The usual cast of characters called him out in the comments for being negative...no word yet on whether Bjork has challenged him to a wrestling match.

vCash
    Tunsil would knock Fletcher Cox to the ground with a punch from his left hand. Best OT ever in the history of the sport.

vCash
    There is a reason why agents are following him around. The guy is good, but the best tackle you have ever seen. Come on, really?

vCash
    Even though this information has already been well-documented by out-of-state media, the commenters are now assailing Kellenberger as an OM-hater and Courtney Cronin is getting attacked on Twitter for referencing this "non-story".

Who's next to get "promoted"? Seems like just yesterday ...

vCash
    Superbad is likely one of the worst writers the Clarion Ledger has ever hired.

His column on Ole Miss Florida game sounded more like a venting fan than a balanced article with perspective.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    He's a damn good OT and will get drafted highly. He does have a problem staying healthy and with toughness- and I see that being his problem in the NFL
    Great talent but if the guy can't stay on the field health wise in college how long will he really last in the NFL? I'm predicting he might have a 5 year shelf life in the NFL before he fades into memory due to his lack of playing time from injury issues.

vCash
    I heard he could play left tackle with his left arm and right tackle with his right arm at the same time.