Thread: Who is assigned the new CL beat writer since the other one went to Chicago?

Banned
    vCash

Who is assigned the new CL beat writer since the other one went to Chicago?

It has certainly worked in their favor as for the lack of coverage on all the Tunsil/NCAA news.

vCash
    I don't know but its funny how mad they are that they aren't hearing anything about the situation now. Well you ran out the person that was trying to figure it out for you, you just didn't like what you were hearing.

vCash
    Yall go retweet my tweet calling them out. @cadavermsu

vCash
    I was talking to a media type a few weeks ago who was pumping Marcello for info on something after the Auburn game. He said the UNM lapdog media types up there constantly made Blevins' life hell after he started reporting on the Tunsil/stepdad situation. McReady and others.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    I was talking to a media type a few weeks ago who was pumping Marcello for info on something after the Auburn game. He said the UNM lapdog media types up there constantly made Blevins' life hell after he started reporting on the Tunsil/stepdad situation. McReady and others.
    I worked for a newspaper in oxford covering UNM Bball and baseball, worked with Blevins and the others. Some of them were cool guys like Blevins others were complete dicks.

Also to add before I get called a bear. I attend MSU but had an opportunity to cover a sec school for a small oxford paper while I was in high school which gained me valuable experience for my career choice. So I took it.

And I can say that a year later that experience has helped me a lot on campus this year at msu and my new job.
    Last edited by Rayburn8; 10-09-2015 at 10:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    I don't know but its funny how mad they are that they aren't hearing anything about the situation now. Well you ran out the person that was trying to figure it out for you, you just didn't like what you were hearing.
    Exactly. And it's going to hit them even harder when the bad news is announced.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayburn8 View Post
    I worked for a paper in oxford coverin UNM Bball and baseball, worked with Blevins and the others. Some of them were cool guys like Blevins others were complete dicks.

Also to add before I get called a bear. I attend MSU but had an opportunity to cover a sec school for a small oxford paper while I was in high school which gained me valuable experience for my career choice. So I took it.
    I understand. Baptist Hospital in Oxford wanted me to work for them REALLY bad. I didn't take the job because I had other opportunities plus being so close to Ole Miss was a negative for me. But I definitely would have taken the job there if I had no other options.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Exactly. And it's going to hit them even harder when the bad news is announced.
    The lengths that they are going to to keep this quiet are over the top. They will not meet the NCAA in Oxford, 90% of the face to face stuff is going on in Tupelo. So follow the trail from there.