Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm laughing at all this #FreeTunsil crap on twitter and Facebook

vCash

I'm laughing at all this #FreeTunsil crap on twitter and Facebook

So many BearShark fans believe the spin that this is about a loaner vehicle. You would lose to Jerrell Powe in a reading contest if you are dumb enough to believe that. You arent at 6 games and counting over a loaner vehicle. And he isnt the only one getting checked on now. Poor BearSharks

#TunsilWasntCloseToFree
    #TunsilWasExpensive
    #ItsComing
    #TheNetwork
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I was laughing while listening to Parrish Alford this morning talk about the "6 game suspension theory"

It seems to me that rumors begin to surface & call the suspension by the number of the next game. These people don't know shit.

Remember when it was a 4 game suspension?

And then a 5 game suspension?

Now it's a 6 game suspension?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I was laughing while listening to Parrish Alford this morning talk about the "6 game suspension theory"

It seems to me that rumors begin to surface & call the suspension by the number of the next game. These people don't know shit.

Pepperidge Farm remembers when he wouldn't miss a snap.

vCash
    #AboutToTrainForCombineTun$il

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner View Post
    #AboutToTrainForCombineTun$il
    They lose one more game, the whole team might train for the combine.

vCash
    Agreed on all points.

About as ridiculous as "we'll miss you, Tee" stuff I'm seeing. Tee has sucked. What will they miss? 5 stars on the roster?

I'm still taking half serious the rumor that the NCAA is onto Tee.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash

I remember when any MSU fan who dared suggest that anything at all might actually happen to Tunsil was considered a stupid, obsessed, SPED leghumper.

Someone needs to ask Kellenberger if this thing reached suboptimal levels yet. The only person from any media outlet who has even attempted to report on this Tunsil/NCAA story got blackballed and shipped off to Chicago faster than you can say "people heppin." I find that ironic, because when the Redmond shit was going down a couple of years ago, you couldn't open a local paper for a month without reading the latest from Byron DeVinner and company. Just goes to show you who in this state has the media by the balls and is pulling the strings behind the scenes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    So many BearShark fans believe the spin that this is about a loaner vehicle. You would lose to Jerrell Powe in a reading contest if you are dumb enough to believe that. You arent at 6 games and counting over a loaner vehicle. And he isnt the only one getting checked on now. Poor BearSharks

#TunsilWasntCloseToFree
    #TunsilWasExpensive
    #ItsComing
    #TheNetwork
    Ahhh...Powe...

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Ahhh...Powe...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ScoobaDawg again.

vCash
    I hope it works out as well for him and Freeze as "Free Sidney" did for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I hope it works out as well for him and Freeze as "Free Sidney" did for us.
    You mean like cost Freeze his job? I doubt it will go that far, but you never know!

vCash
    If the NCAA is able to corroborate some of the things they have been given- Freezus will get a Show Cause

vCash
    If i was tunsil I would say screw it and move on to the NFL. Start getting ready for the combine.

vCash
    Coach, I'm not saying you're wrong, but I wonder who your sources are. I just hope something finally happens to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    If the NCAA is able to corroborate some of the things they have been given- Freezus will get a Show Cause

vCash
    My guess is that if Tunsil misses another game or two, he will drop out of school and start getting ready for the draft like Miles Jack just did.

vCash

Last night, a Big money Bear lawyer told me it was a 6 game suspension and he will be back for Memphis game.
    I tried not to laugh...

vCash
    It's starting to sound like an auction. " I have a 2 now do I hear 4? 4 it is now gimme a 6. Anyone for 6? There it is 6! Now do I hear 8? Anyone for 8?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    Agreed on all points.

About as ridiculous as "we'll miss you, Tee" stuff I'm seeing. Tee has sucked. What will they miss? 5 stars on the roster?

I'm still taking half serious the rumor that the NCAA is onto Tee.
    Fake love in hopes that he won't go informant on them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksondevildog View Post
    Coach, I'm not saying you're wrong, but I wonder who your sources are. I just hope something finally happens to them.
    well I can't say- but they are Red and Blue.

Im not saying the NCAA WILL corroborate- I'm saying IF. And we all know IF is a big word. But Tunsil and Hampton have been sitting out for a reason. And there has been a 3 year investigation for a reason.

vCash
    See if you can put these pieces together....David Saunders, HUD, freeze, ACT location. They piece together nicely. Now whether the NCAA looks hard enough at them remains to be seen.