Thread: Texas A&M WTF Thoughts

vCash

Texas A&M WTF Thoughts

This game was a giant cluster****. First off, why do we always let A&M score first on us??? Theyve done it every year starting with the infamous snow bowl in 2012. We looked totally lost on D that first drive, like we had no clue what was coming. As the game went on however the D bowed up and gave us a chance to win the game. The younger guys have to play NOW. Peters, Bryant, Green, Gray. I would bitch about coman and zack jackson but theres no point cause I do it EVERY SINGLE week. Just one of dans dumbass moves he sticks too. I though will coleman, jonathan calvin had their best games of the year so far last night. DL Depth is getting better. We all knew they were going to abuse us over the middle with the passing game. Our safeties are so shitty we have to stay in a two deep shell to keep from getting beat deep. Leaves the middle vulnerable. I thought peters, and bryant did much better than coman and market. When manny turned the heat up we got some stops. Please from now on dont wait to turn the dogs loose, turn them loose from the first drive.

Offensively we shot ourselves in the foot and playcalled like we lost a page of our playbook or something. That was atrocious. We have a high round draft pick at WR and he only got the ball two or three times. I know bear fumbled but he is still a beast. Why in the sam hell ashton shumpert was ever over any of our other RBs this year is beyond me. He looked better last year than he does this year. He just has no feet. He is an h back or tight end. Speaking of tight end where the hell was walley??? Our o line got abused 80 percent of the game. And i mean ABUSED. They played like a bunch of puds last night. Several times Dak had to ask for help to be picked up off the ground after a run. On the TD drive where he scored he was fighting his ass off dragging 3 defenders and our o line is standing there watching with their thumb up their ass. Absolutely pathetic. Worse than I thought it would be. We couldnt try them vertically as much because dan was scared as hell of getting sacked. Dak played a hell of a game to be under the pressure he was under. People will say Dak missed myles and shump but neither was his fault. On the pass to myles we took forever and a day to get the play in, had to rush which lead to holloway not seeing the lb that walked down to blitz. Dak had to get rid of it. the pass to shump in my opinion is 100 percent on him. you HAVE to catch that ball. Aeris Williams showed he is a better RB than shump even though he fumbled. Dan gave shump carries after he fumbled vs USM so he better damn sure give some to williams after his. Malik Dear has proven he can be a difference maker. He needs the football in his hands. Will mullen give it to him? Idk... Idk why mullen coaches like his balls havent dropped in big games. It happens time and time again.

Overall this was a game that was much closer than 30-17. We are about to win 4 in a row. A loss to kentucky or mizzou is simply unacceptable and cannot happen. KY is better than mizzou and we get them at home. Mizzou is not very good. We should be 7-2 when bama comes in and it will be a fight. We catch them after LSU and match up well with them. Win or lose that game I think we are better than arky, but that will be a tough as hell game to win. Then the egg bowl at home and we will not lose to them at home. they know it. they woke up from their wet dream last night and found out that that D has taken a step back and swag kelly is nowhere close to being an elite qb yet. We can still win out or we could go 7-5, 8-4. I think we will be a better team down the stretch than we are right now. Would love to hear yalls thoughts.

Hail State
    Last edited by GTHOM; 10-04-2015 at 12:35 PM.