Thread: Two things that are hurting us.

Banned
    vCash

Two things that are hurting us.

I know there are other things besides the 2 I'm listing. The 2 that are most glaring to me are our time of possession. We don't give the defense much rest and the defense isn't helping themselves by not getting stops either. Last night in the first half we had the ball 11:15 and only 4:30 or so in the 2nd qtr. That wears on a defense over the course of a game, especially run defense. Secondly, our skill guys go down to easy after contact. This is another place where we are missing Josh Robinson. I can't count the number of offensive possessions he kept alive last year based on his ability to not go down after first contact. We don't have one back or wr that is able to make up that loss. Dear showed signs last night, but I don't see any others that do or have shown that ability consistently. Ross and Bear have had a few plays where they gained yac yards.

vCash
    Offense and defense. ***