Thread: Is our system really that much more complicated than every othe SEC team?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

Is our system really that much more complicated than every othe SEC team?

Is it that or are our coaches too timid letting the more talented underclassmen play? Has to be one of the other, but either way our young highly touted players need to see the field. Every other team gets them on the field early and often.

And Tusk, Watching Humphrey in this one, Mullen would probably have him with the 2's or 3's on defense, given his track record. He is so focused on developmental players that he forgets that these high talent guys can play from day 1.

vCash
    JWS once said it was a big gamble letting Freshman play. They can have their spirits crush real easy and lose all confindence in thier ability.

I do agree that more should play especially if they are likely to leave in three to the NFL.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    JWS once said it was a big gamble letting Freshman play. They can have their spirits crush real easy and lose all confindence in thier ability.

I do agree that more should play especially if they are likely to leave in three to the NFL.
    Or they can help you beat LSU and set your team up for a national championship run

vCash

If that really is the case, they were never going to pan out anyway.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

I agree to some extent, but the Humphrey, Gray, Dear, Lewis and Peters type Freshman were a rarity on the JWS teams. These players had their choice of schools. One is getting to play on arguably the most talented team in the country. The otherS are on a lesser talented overall team but can't get on the field. Hard to continue to observe.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I agree to some extent, but the Humphrey, Gray, Dear, Lewis and Peters type Freshman were a rarity on the JWS teams. These players had their choice of schools. One is getting to play on arguably the most talented team in the country. The otherS are on a lesser talented overall team but can't get on the field. Hard to continue to observe WHILE LOSING
    fify

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Is it that or are our coaches too timid letting the more talented underclassmen play? Has to be one of the other, but either way our young highly touted players need to see the field. Every other team gets them on the field early and often.

And Tusk, Watching Humphrey in this one, Mullen would probably have him with the 2's or 3's on defense, given his track record. He is so focused on developmental players that he forgets that these high talent guys can play from day 1.
    or our highly touted recruits are busts, due to lack of off-field effort. i doubt it, i think it's the Mule being stubborn, but it's possible.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Dear, I say anything more about playing our talented true freshman?