Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm going to go ahead and call it....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

I'm going to go ahead and call it....

Florida will beat Ole Miss. Mark my word.

And this is bold of me- I never do this.
    Last edited by Behrdawg; 09-26-2015 at 11:41 PM.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    They have the corners to shut down UMiss' big play ability but do they have the offense?

vCash
    Did vh3 play after he hurt his back? Florida has to have him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Did vh3 play after he hurt his back? Florida has to have him
    Ya he was fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    They have the corners to shut down UMiss' big play ability but do they have the offense?
    OM can spin it any way they want, but they don't have the defense they had last year. Not counting the FCS team, they're giving up almost 27 ppg this year, to last year's 16 (regular season, not counting FCS). And as flashy as they've looked on offense, they've also shown that they struggle to drive the length of the field against decent defenses. If Florida can score in the 20's and avoid turnovers, I think they win.

vCash
    Vandy has one of the worst offenses in college football. You saw what happened tonight at home. The swamp is craving for a huge win against a "really good team" at home- I just have a feeling they beat North Ms
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrdawg View Post
    Vandy has one of the worst offenses in college football. You saw what happened tonight at home. The swamp is craving for a huge win against a "really good team" at home- I just have a feeling they beat North Ms
    I'm sure they have them circled on the calendar.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Only problem I see is that Fla will be coming off winning a game against a bitter rival. No. Miss is not a rival of theirs. They will be up no doubt, but it won't be the hate that they have for Tn. Another thing...Fla. is learning how to win again. Mentally, do they have what it takes? I certainly hope so.

vCash
    They have the defense to do it. I'm not sure they have the offense.

vCash
    From your lips to McElwain's ears...

vCash
    SEC East has a chance to make a statement next week.

BAMA@UGA and UMN @UF (a month ago I would have included UPIG/UT)

Vandy is improved. Just not enough. The box score of their games with UGA and UNM are similar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'm sure they have them circled on the calendar.
    Revenge for The Tebow "We won't lose the rest of the season" game??? That would be sweet!

vCash
    We have seen how pedestrian Bama is and how overrated OM is. Again those two fluke plays and Bama wins. Dick Cross said OM would name there score on vandy and only won by 11 at home. I to think bears go down next week at UF. Kelly and the OL proved a little pressure and he turns the ball over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    We have seen how pedestrian Bama is and how overrated OM is. Again those two fluke plays and Bama wins. Dick Cross said OM would name there score on vandy and only won by 11 at home. I to think bears go down next week at UF. Kelly and the OL proved a little pressure and he turns the ball over
    But, I head all this past week that NMU had "arrived"*****
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I've been on the Florida train since I saw the offensive improvement in the opener. I may be the only person I have seen in the blogosphere or "real media" pick them to win the last 2 weeks. You can see a night and day coaching difference. I don't think people realized how disfunctional they were under Muschamp.

The most impressive thing about the last 2 weeks has been HOW they won. At Kentucky they got a lead and went a little conservative on offense but clamped down on defense. This week they needed the offense to make some plays to win and they did. QB Will Grier was the definition of clutch going 5-5 on 4th down.

I'm not sure I'm prepared to call for the upset as I haven't dived in to the match-ups yet but I am comfortable saying this game will be a monster atmosphere in The Swamp and they are playing with a ton of confidence. This was a game preseason that looked like an easy win for the Rebels but the complexion has changed tremendously.

vCash

Not so fast my friend:

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    I've been on the Florida train since I saw the offensive improvement in the opener. I may be the only person I have seen in the blogosphere or "real media" pick them to win the last 2 weeks. You can see a night and day coaching difference. I don't think people realized how disfunctional they were under Muschamp.

The most impressive thing about the last 2 weeks has been HOW they won. At Kentucky they got a lead and went a little conservative on offense but clamped down on defense. This week they needed the offense to make some plays to win and they did. QB Will Grier was the definition of clutch going 5-5 on 4th down.

I'm not sure I'm prepared to call for the upset as I haven't dived in to the match-ups yet but I am comfortable saying this game will be a monster atmosphere in The Swamp and they are playing with a ton of confidence. This was a game preseason that looked like an easy win for the Rebels but the complexion has changed tremendously.
    I officially picked Florida to win the game against TN in my Pigskin Picks in the Commercial Dispatch. I did really well this week in college games. I think I went 5 for 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I officially picked Florida to win the game against TN in my Pigskin Picks in the Commercial Dispatch. I did really well this week in college games. I think I went 5 for 5
    How about last week at UK? If you did me and you are on an island.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    How about last week at UK? If you did me and you are on an island.
    Unfortunately, I didn't pick them last week at Kentucky. My head told me to but I was suckered by the UK hype and followed my heart. I learned something that week. Never follow your heart when picking match ups. I've also discovered there is no rhyme or reason to high school football. Every game is, more or less, a toss up.

vCash
    Agree beast. Bears will struggle to run the ball, Kelly will be under duress and this will be the best secondary bears have seen. It just sets up for a really tough matchup for bears.

vCash
    I'm afraid that Florida will struggle scoring points vs the Bears. Mississippi's defense isn't as good as it was last year, but it probably won't have to be saturday night in the Swamp. I do think Florida will make it interesting and it may be real close going into the 4th quarter.