Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Auburn QB

vCash
    Random a$$ something. I think thug. it's old SP lexicon and I haven't been there in so long I forget. But it's basically the guy you've never heard of who comes in and goes off on us. Usually a basketball player. You know, he may average 2 points per game but he goes for 30 against us and we lose by 1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Random a$$ something. I think thug. it's old SP lexicon and I haven't been there in so long I forget. But it's basically the guy you've never heard of who comes in and goes off on us. Usually a basketball player. You know, he may average 2 points per game but he goes for 30 against us and we lose by 1.
    Ah....Yeah, that does seem to happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    What does "RAT" mean?
    Random Asshole Theory - Some guy you never heard of comes off the bench and beats you.

Originated from a loss at South Carolina during the Sherrill years when we seemed to be winning comfortably and the back-up QB came in and started slinging it around while our pretty good pass defense shit the bed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    Random Asshole Theory - Some guy you never heard of comes off the bench and beats you.

Originated from a loss at South Carolina during the Sherrill years when we seemed to be winning comfortably and the back-up QB came in and started slinging it around while our pretty good pass defense shit the bed.
    Steve Tannehill

vCash
    Looks as if some receivers are back at QB taking snaps too.

http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m...092215aab.html

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

He was a 4* just saying

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    He was MVP of the Elite 11. And he won MVP of the Under Armour game. 3 star recruit. His biggest skill is his accuracy.

But I will just say, if we lose this game, Manny Diaz's seat is going to get extremely warm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    He was MVP of the Elite 11. And he won MVP of the Under Armour game. .
    Devonte Kinkaide says that doesn't mean squat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    This shit really does seem to happen to us A LOT. Watch this guy look all world against us.

vCash
    This guy is either gonna sink Gus or sink Manny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    As always, it depends on what site you use and I only use Scout for ratings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    This guy is either gonna sink Gus or sink Manny.
    Nah, Gus is not in danger. But we can't lose this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Steve Tannehill
    It was Erik Kimrey, coming in to replace an injured Phil Petty. On 4th and 10 from the State 25 yard line, Kimrey came in cold with no warm-up tosses and threw a perfect fade to Jermale Kelly for a TD. Kendall Roberson was defending, and if he turned around he could have batted it down. It was the only TD of Kimrey's college career.

That was in 2000, Jackie vs Lou Holtz. Carolina won 23-19.

vCash
    It was Erik Kimrey, coming in to replace an injured Phil Petty. On 4th and 10 from the State 25 yard line, Kimrey came in cold with no warm-up tosses and threw a perfect fade to Jermale Kelly for a TD. Kendall Roberson was defending, and if he turned around he could have batted it down. It was the only TD of Kimrey's college career.

I was on a flight layover that day in Memphis watching that. Been betting back and forth on random stuff with an Arkansas fan sitting next to me. When Petty went out the guy said "game is yours", and I laughed and said "you haven't watched State much have you - bet this back up throws a touchdown." Before he could even make me a wager, damn if he didn't throw that pass. I just shook my head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    ????

Does Malzahn have something up his sleeve? I hate it when these random bench warmers come out of nowhere and play against State. The outcome hardly ever favors us.
    Duke Williams & JJ got in a fight. That is why JJ is out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg99 View Post
    Imagine that. The QB that couldn't hit water out of a boat is the one suspended and not the extremely talented WR that has a history of being a douchebag.

vCash
    Please tell me Williams is suspended too

Banned
    vCash
    Wow so it looks like Auburn has themselves a nice festering pile of Renardo Sidney in Duke Williams. JJ is playing the role of Elgin Bailey. Mutiny is in full force on the plains. Duke shouldn't of been starting game 1 after being suspended and missing 2 a days and now he gets beat up by the QB and it's the QB that gets benched not Duke Sidney. Interesting dumpster fire Gus has going right now.

vCash

Yeah Tannehill played years prior. Don't know I was thinking him

vCash
    And where are you seeing this?

Link a source or it didn't happen.

vCash
    I'm worried he will reenergize their team and their offense. This is not good