Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Auburn QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Also regularly applied during Buryball.
    Chief Kicking-Stallionsims (sp?) comes to mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Garrett View Post
    Wade Garrett's the best
    Wade Garrett's getting old.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    Wade Garrett's getting old.
    he's still the best.

vCash
    ..."just mail him his clothes... What movie is that from?! Patriot Games? Mission Impossible? I can visualize it but can't remember.

Also, what if we lose in a low scoring game? Do we still hate on the DC? 21 vs LSU was plenty low IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    ..."just mail him his clothes... What movie is that from?! Patriot Games? Mission Impossible? I can visualize it but can't remember.

Also, what if we lose in a low scoring game? Do we still hate on the DC? 21 vs LSU was plenty low IMO.
    Mission Impossible (1996)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Mission Impossible (1996)
    Hell yeah, good movie. Speaking of, I think the most recent M:I was the best since the first one.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    It was Erik Kimrey, coming in to replace an injured Phil Petty. On 4th and 10 from the State 25 yard line, Kimrey came in cold with no warm-up tosses and threw a perfect fade to Jermale Kelly for a TD. Kendall Roberson was defending, and if he turned around he could have batted it down. It was the only TD of Kimrey's college career.

That was in 2000, Jackie vs Lou Holtz. Carolina won 23-19.
    I was at that game. It was my friend's fault. He said "there's no way we lose this game with a 4th qtr lead as good as our defense is". I blame him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Hell yeah, good movie. Speaking of, I think the most recent M:I was the best since the first one.
    I found it entertaining as well. It was just a fun movie. None of the sequels come close to the style of the original though.